Our fund updates will provide intuitive insights into the investment market which will enable financial advisers to be better equipped to deal with the growing complexities of investing money for your clients.
Recorded at a series of national lunches, Hyperion Asset Management’s Managing Director Tim Samway discusses a number of key indicators that suggest investors have made a fundamental shift towards greed, or perhaps hope.
Why in its early cycle, we are witnessing a shift from defensive to growth assets
Relative valuations of large, mid and small caps
Can capital-light businesses such as SEEK, Wotif etc. maintain their growth profile
Who will be the long term winners from the shift out of cash
Hyperion's Managing Director, Tim Samway, discusses the Hyperion Australian Growth Companies fund in terms of:
• Long-term fundamental protection
• Real investment growth since 1996
• Dividend streams to fund clients’ retirement incomes
• Excellent blending opportunities with passive core equity strategies
Australian equities have been under pressure but signs of growth are percolating up - if you know where to look!
With market volatility and uncertainty at high levels in the Australian equities market, Mark Arnold, Hyperion Asset Management's Chief Investment Officer and Investment Committee Chair, will provide a quick overview of:
•The relationship between economic growth and earnings growth
•The credit growth cycle, earnings growth and confidence
•How confidence plays a role in stock pricing
•Which drivers you need to watch to ensure long-term stock returns
•The implications for Hyperion's portfolio in a low credit growth environment with low levels of confidence
The current reporting season has highlighted that fundamentally sound companies can continue to deliver dividends to their shareholders. But how do you identify sound companies, whether small or large cap, when Europe's economic rollercoaster is permeating international markets? Hyperion Asset Management's Dr Manny Pohl, who has recently returned from the UK and Europe, and Joel Gray will discuss:
• An Australian perspective on the European situation and what it means to Australian investors
• Key highlights of the February 2012 reporting season
• Whether stable dividend streams can be found in Australian equities as low interest rates continue to impact investors' cash flow
Having recently returned from an in-depth study tour of the USA, Hyperion's fund management team share their insights on the US economy and what impact US operations are having on Australian companies.
Hyperion's webinar will discuss:
• Which non-resources companies with exposure to US growth can improve risk adjusted returns for your portfolio by diversifying away from the resources/ China theme
• Company specific drivers that will ensure EPS & DPS growth in all market conditions
With market volatility and uncertainty at extreme levels in the past month, Dr Manny Pohl, Hyperion Asset Management's CEO, Managing Director and Investment Committee Chair, will provide financial advisers with an in-depth update on: