You've said yes to taking over a big complex and failing project for your company. You have to herd cats who don't actually work for you, separate the smoke from the fire and figure out what really needs doing, make frustrated people cooperate with each other, build the support of skeptics and slackers, and somehow achieve a win while you still have executive support, team attention, budget to burn, and a market opportunity worthy of all this hard work.
What you'll learn:
* Simplify and sharpen outcomes
* Craft the compelling story in words and metrics
* Honor agendas to gain doers and champions
* Monitor risks and model healthy paranoia
* Celebrate mini-wins and sprint to DONE