When was the last time you took a hard look at your Co-op/MDF/JMF program? When was the last time your guidelines were updated? While joint marketing programs often represent a high dollar spend, many companies leave their programs on auto-pilot year after year, leaving millions on the table in missed opportunity.
In this informative webinar you will:
• Learn the 8 key program variables to consider in maximizing program effectiveness and controlling waste.
• Review best practices for determining and aligning program objectives.
• Learn how to more quickly recognize trends and opportunities in thru-partner marketing support.
• Gain a variety of tips, tricks, and trends to set you up for more targeted and successful joint marketing programs.
• Learn common mistakes channel leaders often make in MDF/Co-op program execution, and how to avoid them.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn valuable best practices that will immediately help you improve the performance of your program. This webinar is ideal for anyone in channel management, sales, marketing, or sales operations who is looking to improve program effectiveness.