Rachel Chalmers, Research Director, 451 Group, Dana Loof, EVP, Pano Logic, Inc.
Everything you wanted to know about virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) but were afraid to ask..
Presented by Rachel Chalmers, Research Director at the 451 Group and Dana Loof, EVP Marketing at Pano Logic, this webcast won’t turn you into a thrilling conversationalist at dinner parties (trust us on this one) but it may illicit feelings of smug confidence in front of your IT peer group.
Join us as we consider the 5 key VDI decision points:-
1. Is a virtual desktop deployment right for you?
2. If you decide to deploy, what are the critical initial steps?
3. How do you evaluate your VDI options - what’s right for you?
4. Which platform should you select?
5. What are the key success criteria?
At the conclusion of the webcast participants will have a clear understanding of what it means to deploy a virtualized desktop environment and understand some of the areas to consider when making IT investment decisions.
Disclaimer: Do not use heavy machinery when discussing VDI.