Rober Craig, McAfee & John Stuart, Beverly Hills Wealth Management
Beverly Hills Wealth Management (BHWM) is a boutique investment advisory firm started by a team of Wall Street veterans. They wanted to create a cutting edge investment advisory practice, but wanted to avoid the cumbersome, proprietary systems used by traditional Wall Street firms.
John Stuart—CIO at BHWM—and his colleagues decided to leverage the power and flexibility of the cloud to create a virtualized, dynamic investment advisory solution that would allow them to deliver a wide range of services to individuals with high net worth, without making a huge capital investment in hardware, software, and professional services.
They quickly realized they needed an identity and access management infrastructure that would maximize productivity and ensure a high level of protection for the sensitive, personal information their applications store.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
• How to architect and deploy a cloud-based application infrastructure
• The competitive advantages and challenges of the cloud
• How to use an identity and access management (IAM) platform to protect sensitive, personal financial data
• Pitfalls and potential issues to consider
• The key capabilities you will need from your IAM solution provider