Tim Keelan, Founder & CEO, StoryQuest Inc ; Jamie Shanks, MBA – Managing Partner
Learn how to leverage your customer stories in sell to their "Sphere of Influence". Use video & LinkedIn messages to book more meetings, and close deals faster!
- 94% of marketers say the customer's voice is their most effective content
- 83% of your buyers are starting their buying journey online
- 50% of our Social Selling meetings booked are by telling client success stories to their "Sphere of Influence."
In this webinar you will learn:
- Capture and produce customer stories faster and easier
- Customize your stories to target very specific buyers
- Where in LinkedIn you can leverage you stories more effectively
About the speakers:
Tim Keelan is founder and CEO of StoryQuest, a world leader in B2B storytelling for sales and demand generation. Prior to StoryQuest, Tim sold professional services as Director of Sales with Cap Gemini Ernst & Young, Sales Leader with ThruPoint, account manager at Spherion and CARA corporation. With StoryQuest Tim has been a frequent speaker on B2B story and storytelling. Tim has collaborated with and provided learning and marketing solutions to large and small organizations such as SAP, Deloitte, Avaya, RSA Security, Ciber and Computer Associates, Mentor Tech Group and many others.Learn more about Tim and StoryQuest at http://storyquest.com/learn_more
Jamie Shanks is one of North America’s leading Social Selling experts. He’s personally built Social Selling solutions in nearly every industry, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 corporations. Before starting his sales agency, Jamie was the Director of Sales at two SaaS software companies – Captive Channel Corp. and Firmex Inc., building their businesses from infancy to profitability. After proving great success at Firmex, he decided to help other technology firms build Sales 2.0 models under the brand Shanks Group Inc. In December 2011, Jamie saw the opportunity to merge the Shanks Group Inc. with Sales for Life to form a leading Social Selling agency.