This webinar is part of BrightTALK's Privacy Insights Series and National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM).
With the proliferation of the Internet of Things into every sphere of our lives, it's now more important than ever to understand the security and privacy risks associated with connected devices. With smart home devices, office tools, children's toys, even medical devices being vulnerable to cyber attacks, becoming cyber aware should be a key priority for everyone.
Join privacy and cyber security experts for an interactive panel roundtable discussion on:
- The privacy and security vulnerabilities and risks stemming from IoT devices
- The basic safety measures you can deploy to protect your home and workplace against cyber threats
- Best practices for privacy and security safeguards
- What to do in the event of a breach
- What the future of privacy looks like
- Elena Elkina, Partner at Aleada Consulting
- Parnian Najafi Borazjani, Senior Analyst, FireEye
- Ondrej Krehel, Digital Forensics Lead, CEO & Founder, LIFARS
- John Bambenek, VP Security Research & Intelligence, ThreatSTOP
Audience members are encouraged to send questions to the speakers to be answered during the live session.