Webinar channel dedicated to IT and digital business transformation through trusted hybrid cloud and big-data solutions, built upon a modern data center infrastructure that incorporates industry-leading converged infrastructure, servers, storage, and cybersecurity technologies.
Learn the Dollars and Sense of Optimizing Your Portfolio.
Join Dean Davison, Principal Consultant, Forrester Consulting how companies have been able to reduce time to launch new products, grow revenue, and generate 195% ROI from optimizing their application portfolio by:
• Assessing application inter-dependencies
• Profiling to determine the right platform
• Migrating, modernizing, and replatforming to the most cost-effective platform
• Retiring apps and redirecting spend for new development
We will share with you the process for evaluating and optimizing your application portfolio and the financial and business impact of doing so.
Robert Epstein, Windows Product Marketing Director, Microsoft, Martin Rees, Microsoft Business Development, Dell EMCRecorded: Jan 31 201951 mins
With just 12 months to go before Windows 7 becomes end of support (14 January 2020), it is critical for organisations to accelerate their planning for and deployment of Windows 10. We are therefore delighted to invite you to our forthcoming Live Webinar “Build your Readiness Plan for Windows 10 Migration” on Thursday, 31 January 2019 at 11.00 am.
Join Dell EMC, in partnership with Microsoft and Intel to hear how organisations are successfully transitioning to Windows 10 and experiencing superior security, better performance and the ability to get more things done– all with maximum support and ease of use.
During the session Robert Epstein, Windows Product Marketing Director at Microsoft will showcase:
• how the new tools and systems from Windows 10 will help you overcome the challenges of application compatibility and management of system updates
• how big data analytics, combined with the right infrastructure and processes can actually modernise IT operations to reduce costs and improve service to end users
Furthermore Martin Rees, Microsoft Business Development Consultant of Dell EMC will demonstrate:
• key planning considerations for your journey to Windows 10
• how you can simplify the migration through a blend of traditional and modern deployments techniques
At the end of this session you will have a better understanding of the benefits and how to overcome some of the challenges and complexities in preparing a readiness plan for migrating to Windows 10
Steve McMaster, Dell EMC Global Sales Enablement & Cosmos Darwin, Microsoft PM Core OS EngineeringRecorded: Dec 18 201849 mins
Over 15.000 server clusters run Storage Spaces Direct (S2D) to implement hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) powered by Windows Server 2016/2019 and based on validated hardware. Join this live webinar to understand why organizations around the world are adopting Storage Spaces Direct, the best-kept secret in HCI, and to learn how Dell EMC together with Microsoft can help you accelerate IT transformation with Dell EMC S2D Ready Nodes. This webinar will also cover the latest news about Windows Admin Center and new storage features in Windows Server 2019.
Business needs evolve, especially in this time of workforce transformation. Avoiding complexity, keeping workers productive, and staying flexible are more important than ever. That's why the "as a service" model of PC management is becoming so popular. And why a partnership with Dell makes so much sense.
Dell can simplify it all for you. We've developed a PC as a Service model that reduces the burden and cost of PC management. It's a flexible approach to PC that doesn't force you to comply with a set of fixed requirements.
Join us for this webinar to learn how Dell PC as a Service allows you to uniquely design a solution to fit your business needs. Highlights include:
• A single solution combining hardware, software, lifecycle services and financing
• A broad range of systems designed for the way people really work
• Your own Services Delivery Manager who acts as a single point of contact
We know keeping your end users productive is top of mind. That’s why good systems management is so important. But it can be difficult to stay on top of deployment, configuration, compliance and access.
Dell can simplify it all for you. We’ve developed products and services that will keep your systems running at peak efficiency so you can spend time and labor on the more important and strategic parts of your business.
Join us for this webinar to learn how Dell simplifies systems management, allowing our customers to save time, money and resources across their entire PC environment. Highlights include:
• Streaming and automating with Dell Client Command Suite
• How Intel vPro Out of Band integrates into the solution
• Powerful new provisioning capabilities
Employees want the right technology for how and where they work. IT wants security, manageability and to stay within their budget.
That’s where Dell can help. With solutions like PC as a Service and the broadest portfolio of products available, we can help you turn this challenge into an opportunity. Our options can help keep IT and your employees happy while strengthening security and reliability for your business and the people in it.
We’ll be covering these topics and more at the on-demand PC Lifecycle Management webinar.
• Balance between supporting end users and IT resources.
• Reducing the burden and cost of IT management over the complete PC lifecycle.
• Minimizing manageability hassles and driving down total cost of ownership
The Workplace is transforming. Brought on by the Digital Revolution.
Today more and more people work outside a traditional office space.
Work is no longer a destination but an activity. One where users of technology expect more and also where with innovation in workplace technology can enable people more than ever before to be productive, creative and most importantly support workplace and technology wellness in the workplace.
• Key Research insight on trends in the workplace
• How to enable productivity in the Workplace
• Dells PC Ecosystems and focus on enabling a Productive, Secure, Manageable workplace
The Workplace is transforming and with this brings both opportunities and challenges. A key challenge is increased security threats for people working outside the office and therefore beyond secure systems within a traditional office. Being more mobile PC users are open to any number of security threats many of which the user are not even aware of that are happening right under their nose. The webinar focus insights for all PC users against data loss and other related security threats.
• Key Research insights on how to secure your workplace
• What to watch out for in terms of practical tips
• How Dells approach can enable your Security Transformation
Sean Towns, Senior Systems EngineerRecorded: Oct 4 201841 mins
In today’s complex business environment, where work is an activity rather than a place, employees are constantly exposed to risk.
Endpoints almost always represent the first pawn in an attacker’s malicious movements: Phishing, ransomware, and other forms of malware, as well as browser-based attacks, are compromising user endpoints, then attackers are using those endpoints to pivot deeper into the network.
It has never been more critical to have the right security tools in place to protect your employee endpoints and your critical data.
Dell believes there no longer needs to be a trade-off between end user productivity and security.
Join this 45-minute webinar to learn why traditional AV is failing and view a live demo of Dell Threat Defense, an AI driven security solution that prevents zero-day threats upon first contact.