For many sales organizations, the product demo has become the center of the sales process. The sales team will follow a series of repeatable steps reflected in sales stages to move an opportunity through their funnel. These stages often take on the characteristics of an initial qualification call, followed by some discovery calls which all lead up to the pivotal product demo stage where your team finally has the opportunity to highlight to the customer all the amazing product features that can add value to their organization.
Have you ever wondered why after the demo, many of these opportunities get "stuck" and/or go completely quiet?
Join Tom Snyder, cofounder of VorsightBP, and Jeff Schmidt, SVP Global Sales & Services at ClearSlide, as they break down the sales demo. In this webinar, Tom will discuss how to:
- Avoid common demo mistakes
- Know where the buyer is in the buying process
- Identify the difference between early vs. late stage demos
- Differentiate between an educational vs. competitive demo
- Define demo roles
- Outline the characteristics that make a demo successful