The accelerated adoption of industry-specific cloud solutions has made discrete manufacturing one of the largest growth opportunities for solution providers and independent software vendors (ISVs). With over 37,000 customers in the discrete manufacturing sector, SAP, our industry innovation, and SAP partner programs can play a vital role in supporting software providers that are looking to access this growth market.
Read more >
Join us on Thursday March 22 and learn about SAP’s strategy for discrete manufacturing industries covering automotive, industrial machinery & components, high tech, and aerospace & defense.
Participants will hear about the opportunities to build and monetize industry cloud apps with SAP Cloud Platform as extensions to SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP Hybris solutions, or SAP SuccessFactors solutions.
Join our Webcast and learn about:
1. SAP’s discrete manufacturing (DM) industry strategy
2. SAP Cloud Platform and extending DM industry solutions
3. Taking apps to market with exposure to over 37,000 SAP customers in DM
4.The advantages of the SAP PartnerEdge – Build engagement model
‘After the Webinar, participants may submit a use case proposal for review. Respondents with approved submissions will be invited to a free on-site workshop (held in Waldorf, Germany and Atlanta, US), to facilitate development and design coaching of their solution extension.’
Audience: Software providers, ISVs, and existing SAP partners
Date: Thursday, March 22, 2018
Time: 10:00 a.m. EST
• Kerstin Tinter, Global Head of Discrete Manufacturing Industry Ecosystem, SAP
• Heiko Flohr, VP Discrete Industries Product Management, SAP
• David Sacks, Senior Director, Platform Partner Ecosystem, SAP