Manually consolidating, manipulating, and formatting reports not only requires enormous effort, it is also a slow, error-prone undertaking in a business climate that requires rapid, accurate insight and efficient processes. Recognizing an opportunity to improve its compensation decision-making process, Cargill implemented an SAP Cloud Platform-based extension for SAP SuccessFactors that automates compensation reporting and provides managers, HR business partners, and executives quick and easy access to timely, actionable compensation cycle summary data and detailed analytics.
In this webinar, you will gain insight into how Cargill successfully reduced its annual compensation cycle time from two months to two weeks and made it easy for decision makers to support pay-for-performance decisions with enhanced employee and manager self-service for compensation management. You will learn how to:
• Automatically generate actionable compensation analytics for every user while retaining role-based security.
• Eliminate time-consuming data manipulation and reformatting and reliance on external tools.
• Streamline and simplify the annual compensation cycle reporting process and increase the efficiency of managers, HR, and compensation teams.
- Scott Harrison, Senior Director, Global Channels and Platform, Americas, SAP
- Kevin Hemberger, Global Compensation and Mobility Technology Lead, Cargill, Inc.
- Joe Gormley, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Information Resources Inc.