The most accessible way to leverage the explosion in artificial intelligence is chatbots. Big brands like Western Union have implemented them to streamline customer service and increase positive engagement. The Booking.com chatbot resolves half of the company's thousands of daily customer support questions in five minutes or less.
Read more >
Chatbots are changing the way companies and customers interact, as consumers grow more and more comfortable with messaging -- look at the two billion-plus conversations consumers have with companies via Facebook messenger every month.
Find out how to create a powerful, engaging human-to-AI agent experience that customers expect -- as well as implement the seamless handoff to a human customer service agent when the issue turns out to be complex, with this VB Live event. You’ll dive right into the chatbot phenomenon, and leave with actionable ideas on implementing AI-powered customer support.
Attend this webinar to learn:
* The real truth about AI and customer service
* How big brands are using AI and chatbots to resolve customer issues more quickly and effectively
* How bots and humans can work together to optimize customer support
* How to assess whether your organization is bot-ready
* Stanley Yung, Chief Customer Experience Officer, Western Union
* Jaime Gilliam-Swartz, Senior Director, Voice of the Customer and Shared Services, Lyft
* Jessica Groopman, Industry Analyst & Founding Partner, Kaleido Insights
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
Sponsored by Chatkit