With data growing faster than ever before, managing data center infrastructure can be costly and complex. In addition to adding resources, hardware and tapes, you need to ensure visibility and control over remote and global sites to avoid data silos, and risks and compliance issues. That’s why the cloud became such a game changer for modern IT environments.
Join us for this upcoming webinar, discussing the five questions to ask about cloud data protection for enterprise workloads, and find out how to:
- Centralise and simplify management of corporate data environments
- Reduce costs and demands on local resources, and achieve 60% lower TCO
- Modernise data protection for virtual workloads
- Meet critical application data recovery speeds, and business continuity SLAs
- Harnesses the efficiencies and global reach of the public cloud, while delivering unmatched storage flexibility, data durability, and security
We will conclude with a product Demo, when you can get an in-depth look at product admin consoles and client UIs.