We recently announced the release of Sencha Ext JS 6.7, which includes enhancements to the Modern and Classic toolkits, tooling updates for ExtGen, Cmd and the JetBrains, Eclipse and Visual Studio IDE plugins, and new Ext JS examples.
Join us on February 20th to see the new modern features in the Ext JS 6.7 release in-action, including:
- Grid Filtering - Easily display grid records that meet multiple criterias of text, boolean, date and number filters
- Locking Grid - Similar to Excel, lock columns in left or right regions
- Chip - Material design-inspired compact component with thumbnail and text
- Multiselect Combobox - Combobox with the ability to select multiple chips
- Multiselect Select - Easily select multiple values in the select field
- Color Picker - Beautiful color picker available with HSVA and RGB options
You will also see what’s new with Ext JS tooling, including updates to ExtGen, Cmd and IDE plugins. Bring your questions and our team will be happy to help you during our live Q&A.