Alert Logic's channel is aimed at empowering IT Managers, CIOs, security analysts and business owners with the knowledge to make the right investment in IT security. Our channel will feature webcasts on compliance, cloud security and security-as-a-service.
Jonathan Glass, Turner Broadcasting System, Chris Geiser, Garrigan Lyman Group, and Allison Armstrong, Alert Logic
You’ve decided to move to the cloud. It’s faster, more scalable, and more agile. Security is a priority, but you don’t want it to slow you down. The foundational infrastructure delivered by cloud providers is secure, but protecting the applications, workloads, and data you run on top of it is your responsibility—and it’s a big one.
Watch ‘Is Your Security Keeping Pace with Your Cloud Initiatives?’, for a lively discussion on how to evolve your security strategy to account for innovation at cloud speeds. Our panel of experts will discuss:
- Why conventional security approaches falter in highly dynamic and elastic environments
- Key steps to eliminate choke points, keep pace with elastic workloads, and how to deploy security controls in minutes
- How to keep your internal and external customer’s applications and workloads secure while meeting compliance requirements
- Why a Security-as-a-Service can help you strike the optimum balance between risk, cost and cloud speed.
Join Jonathan Glass, Cloud Security Architect, Turner Broadcasting System, Chris Geiser, CTO of the Garrigan Lyman Group, and Allison Armstrong, VP of Technology and Product Marketing at Alert Logic, for a discussion on ‘Is Your Security Keeping Pace with Your Cloud Initiatives?’, and learn how it can. Register now!
In 2016 attackers raised the stakes and became more organized in the effort to monetize pirated systems and proliferate data. We’ll cover the trends and some of the new interesting exploits while providing strategies on how to best defend against what may come in 2017. Whether you’re an individual hoping for more privacy or a business owner looking to stay out of the headlines, you’ll be better equipped to guard your data and information systems after this presentation.
Europe’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will come into effect on 25th May 2018, leaving all organisations that process the data of EU residents with less than 18 months to meet the stringent requirements of the regulation. Organisations must implement a cloud security strategy that supports compliance and minimises their organisation’s exposure to the new breach notification requirements and financial penalties, as high as 20 million Euros or 4% of total annual turnover.
Still figuring out how your organisation is going to comply? What actionable steps you should be taking today? Look no further. Join Oliver Pinson-Roxburgh, EMEA Technical Director from Alert Logic for an in-depth discussion about GDPR, highlights include:
- Cutting through the ambiguity and focusing on the key cloud security considerations
- Data breach responsibilities and what that means to your organisation
- What is the role and expectation of your cloud provider when it comes to GDPR
- Insight into real-life case studies
Register for this must-attend webinar as we provide you with a way to help reduce risk and keep the regulators happy.
Digital transformation is changing the business landscape for every organisation, with the way new technologies can unlock competitive advantage, enable efficiently, agility and enhance customer experiences. The cloud is where this innovation is happening and enabling this transformation, but when you take advantage of its possibilities, it’s crucial that you secure your cloud applications and workloads.
If you’re building applications or migrating workloads to the cloud, you’re probably like most organisations – trying to determine what security controls are needed, and how to integrate workload security without slowing down innovation or needing to add dedicated security staff – which these days is harder to find and more expensive to keep.
During this panel discussion you will hear from industry experts as they discuss what steps and considerations should be taken when moving to any cloud. Where are the responsibilities of security and how do you maintain visibility and control over your data, including:
- Why when moving business critical applications to the cloud you require a different approach to security?
- Best Practices for minimizing risk in your cloud adoption
- Filling the Cloud Security IT Skills Gap
- Managing the Challenges of the Cloud under EU GDPR
Microsoft Azure is experiencing enormous growth as an increasing number of organizations turn to Azure to more easily launch and scale applications and services, and achieve the benefits of using the cloud. Azure offers several native platform capabilities and services to help ensure these workloads are secure, easy to manage, and able to scale to meet demand. Organizations are rethinking their approach to securing these dynamic environments, not because cloud platforms are insecure themselves, but because the vast majority of legacy on-premises security products and strategies do not work for cloud workloads.
Join Alert Logic team member Vince Bryant, Cloud Platform Partner Executive, for an in-depth webinar where we will discuss best practices for securing applications running on Azure and in multi-cloud deployments, including:
• Five things you must consider when securing applications running on Azure or multi-cloud deployments
• Tips for addressing your responsibilities in the Microsoft Azure Shared Security Model
• Case study: Learn how Bentley Systems addressed customer and compliance requirements in their multi-cloud deployments
These days, almost every business is a digital business: modern technologies are unlocking competitive advantage, enabling efficiencies, flexible & agile – all to enhance the relationship businesses have with their new and existing customers. But yet securing that digital infrastructure, and the data that resides on it, is still a major issue. According to a recent survey of UK senior ITDMs by IDG, over a third of respondents stated that managing security was one of the biggest issues faced when implementing digital transformation.
Cloud requires a different approach to security as traditional tools and methods are no longer sufficient to protect against vulnerability or attack.
In this webinar you will hear Dee Chadha, EMEA Director for Rackspace Managed Security (RMS) Services and Oliver Pinson-Roxburgh, EMEA Technical Director, discuss:
• Insight into real-life customer use-cases
• Practical guidance on next steps for securing your digital transformation journey
• The role security currently plays in digital transformation projects, and how it needs to change
• Security maturity, and the different ways to approach securing workloads across multiple infrastructures
Register for this must-attend webinar as we discuss how security can enable your digital transformation journey
If you’re building applications or migrating workloads to the cloud, you’re probably like most organizations – trying to determine what security controls are needed, and how to integrate workload security without slowing down innovation or needing to add dedicated security staff – which these days is harder to find and more expensive to keep. The economics of security are getting harder to balance.
More than ever, companies require an agile security operations strategy to respond to changing infrastructure needs. To meet this need, many organizations are choosing to partner with Security-as-a-Service Providers to augment their security capabilities with technologies and expertise for 24x7 monitoring, threat intelligence, public cloud security, log management and compliance reporting.
Join this webinar for an in-depth discussion on the value of working with a Security-as-a-Service Provider, featuring Jeff Pollard, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, and Tom Cibelli, Solutions Engineering Manager for Bentley Systems, a multinational provider of software solution and services for the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure.
- Balancing risks and compliance versus innovation and growth
- Key industry trends and benefits driving Security-as-a-Service Provider engagement
- Considerations for selecting a Security-as-a-Service Provider and ensuring successful outcomes
- Case study on how Bentley Systems meets its security and compliance requirements across on-premises and cloud-based environments
Register now for "The New Economics of Cloud Security" to understand how the right Security-as-a-Service partner can help you address and remediate risks, meet compliance requirements and increase your security posture.
Do you know if your workloads are secure? Do you have the same security and compliance coverage across all of the cloud platforms and datacenters running your critical applications? Are you having to design your security framework each time you deploy to a new region or datacentre?
Whether you’re working with multiple cloud environments or exclusively on Azure, there are certain things you should consider when moving assets to Azure. As with any cloud deployment, security is a top priority, and moving your workloads to the cloud doesn’t mean you’re not responsible for the security of your operating system, applications and data. Building on the security of the Azure infrastructure, this shared security responsibility starts with making sure your Azure environment is secure.
Register for this impactful webinar as we discuss step-by-step what you need to do to secure access at the administrative, application and network layers.
In this webinar, we will take a look at:
• The Shared Security Model: What security you are responsible for to protect your content, application, systems and networks
• Best practices for how to protect your environment from the latest threats
• Learn how traditional security approaches may have limitations in the cloud
• How to build a scalable secure cloud infrastructure on Azure
Simply Business is their name because it reflects their motto. “Protection should be simple.” That practice has earned Simply Business the position as UK’s favourite business insurance broker, with over 300,000 businesses and landlords protected. They’re proud of the award-winning claims service, which is, after all, the proof of the pudding. Their Head of Information Security, Wayne Moore, is also proud of the security posture they have achieved with Alert Logic while leveraging the most agile cloud infrastructure for their business, Amazon Web Services. Watch the Simply Business video where you’ll learn how they made it happen.
View highlights from our recent Cloud Security Summit in NYC.
The Summit focused on security and compliance challenges in a cloud environment and how organizations can close security gaps to de-risk greater cloud adoption, including how security can enable each stage of their cloud journey.
Learn more best practices for AWS and security at one of our upcoming Summits: https://www.alertlogic.com/summit/
Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. is the bank holding company for Jersey Shore State Bank (JSSB) and Luzerne Bank (LUZ). As a growing financial institution, they understand they are in the pool of prime targets for cyberattacks. Watch this video to hear why Mark Beatty, CIO & Security Officer at Penns Woods Bancorp, relies upon Alert Logic to detect intrusions and thwart breaches.