Intelligent Insurer is hosting a free GfK webinar on September 3 from 3-4pm BST (London time) that shows how GfK boundary data and CRESTA zones support reinsurance applications. A use case by Aon Benfield Impact Forecasting demonstrates how GfK geodata helps the company develop catastrophe models and visualize exposures, hazards and risks.
What you’ll learn from this webinar
* How GfK geodata supports catastrophe model development
* Why GfK boundary data offers distinct advantages for planning and managing risk
* The benefits of using postal boundaries and CRESTA zones as a basis of planning
Click the “Attend” button to register for this free webinar.
Who should attend
* Reinsurers and reinsurance companies and brokers
* Risk model users
* GIS users in a (re)insurance context
* Anyone interested in how geodata supports the full spectrum of (re)insurance tasks
The webinar is moderated by Wyn Jenkins, the group managing editor of Intelligent Insurer, and includes presentations by Matthias Hauschild, Senior Consultant at GfK; Christopher Guider, Marketing Manager at GfK; and Chris Ewing, Catastrophe Model Developer at Aon Benfield Impact Forecasting. GfK is a leading provider of administrative, postal and CRESTA boundary data specifically designed to support reinsurance applications.