As the volume and diversity of mobile devices on your network continue to rise, so does the need to ensure that every device is safe. Cybercriminals leverage vulnerable endpoints as backdoors to the network and according to Gartner "by 2017, the focus of mobile breaches will shift to tablets and smartphones from workstations."
As the attack surface of your network continues to multiply with each new device, network access control is essential to securing your assets and critical infrastructure.
Attend this webinar to get a complete understanding of NAC functionality and how you can leverage visibility, policies, and automation to secure the critical edge of your network, including:
- Safe Onboarding – Allow users to self-register their devices securely, to reduce the burden on IT Staff
- Device Profiling – Identifies and classifies every device on the network to provide greater visibility
- Endpoint Compliance – Ensure every device is safe enough to join the network, to reduce risk
- Network Automation – Dynamically provision network access based on policies that leverage user, device, and location
- Security Automation – Capture and automatically execute complex investigative workflows that are time consuming and error prone
- Rapid Threat Response – Dramatically reduce the time required to contain compromised or infected devices