Sensor setup verification provides confidence in sensor performance and measurement chain installations, before running expensive or unrepeatable tests.
Read more >
A wide variety of techniques make it possible to verify sensor performance, connector and cabling integrity, signal conditioning, and data acquisition, or to identify problems along the measurement chain and make adjustments in the field.
Meggitt experts Tim Hardin and Ray Rautenstrauch teach you about techniques and tools to simplify troubleshooting, verification, and system checks for vibration and pressure test systems which incorporate a variety of sensors.
• Piezoresistive pressure transducers
• Piezoresistive accelerometers
• Variable capacitance accelerometers
• Piezoelectric accelerometers
• IEPE accelerometers
• Differential output accelerometers