In this era of digital transformation, globalization, and relentless cyber-attacks, security can no longer remain a technology issue that simply focuses on defending networks and data. It must become a strategic, business driver that transforms the next generation datacenter to both protect and power the agile enterprise. Security teams are therefore now looking to implement intelligent automation that injects business context into their security management.
Join Joe DiPietro, SE Director at AlgoSec on Thursday, December 8 at 11am EST for a technical webinar, where he will discuss a business-driven approach to security policy management – from automatically discovering application connectivity requirements, through ongoing change management and proactive risk analysis, to secure decommissioning – that will help make your organizations more agile, more secure and more compliant.
During the webinar, Joe will explain how to:
* Get holistic visibly of security risk and compliance across the enterprise network
* How to reduce risk and avoid application outages
* Tie cyber threats to business processes
* Enhance and automate security processes with business context, including impact analysis and risk approval
* Accelerate and ensure secure business transformation to the cloud