1st in a series of 4 webcasts introducing oneM2M, the global standards initiative for machine to machine communications and the Internet of Things.
Join us for each webcast between now and end November for an in-depth overview of oneM2M, the standards it has developed, and find out why oneM2M will be key to the sustainable development of the Internet of Things!
In this first webcast, we’ll look at the following:
- What are the opportunities offered by the M2M and IoT markets?
- What are the key challenges facing these markets?
- What are the challenges facing M2M service providers?
- How fragmentation and complexity is driving up costs when the opposite needs to happen?
- Why has industry come together now to create oneM2M?
- How standardization at M2M platform level will enable greater growth in M2M and IoT markets?
- What features do the oneM2M standards offer?
Marc Jadoul is Strategic Marketing Director, Customer and Market Insight, in Alcatel-Lucent, working with company-wide stakeholders to create thought leadership, generate sales opportunities and grow revenues, and engaging with senior customers to capture their needs, enhance their strategy and help them grow their business.
Marc has over 20 years’ experience in the ICT sector. He is a passionate B2B storyteller, blogger, author or co-author of more than 100 papers, magazine articles and conference presentations, and a frequent speaker and panellist at industry events.