INETCO Systems Limited provides real-time transaction monitoring and analytics solutions that helps C-level executives, channel managers and IT operations teams access the transaction data and customer experience analytics they need to improve profitability, reduce operational costs and deliver an amazing omnichannel customer experience. INETCO’s proven software solutions are currently deployed in over 50 different countries. Happy INETCO partners and customers include some of the world’s largest global companies spanning the banking, ATM, retail, telecommunications and payment processing markets. https://www.inetco.com
Daniel Latimore, Senior Vice President - CELENT and Stacy Gorkoff - INETCO
Real time is rapidly becoming more important to retail banks. Payments, customer responsiveness, and fraud detection must all become faster. Powering them all is data in its many facets.
Join banking analyst firm Celent, and real time transaction monitoring and analytics company INETCO, as they explore real time’s current progress, its implications for financial institutions, and how banks should respond.
Digital and self-service payment channels have changed the way banks and customers interact. Less direct interaction means more reliance on “Big Data” for insights that will help you identify ways to better serve your customers, run more effective card programs and capture more wallet share.
Printec and INETCO invite you to attend a 30-45 minute live webinar, where we will showcase new technologies that will help your financial organization derive better value from customer transaction data. Learn how you can establish real-time insights into:
- Card usage patterns
- Profitability and cash flow
- Application, network or third party service performance
Can’t make the date? That’s ok. Contact Printec or INETCO if you are still interested in arranging a private discussion on how detailed transactional data can help you to predict next best product, identify customer performance problems, customize the consumer experience, competitively price card services and loans, execute targeted marketing strategies, and much more.
EMV is here, and we want your POS and ATM channels to be ready! During this webinar, learn how ongoing performance management and card analysis across all payments channels is helping financial organizations dispute EMV liability shift chargebacks, and answer questions related to:
- When are EMV transactions failing?
- Why are EMV transactions falling back to magstripe?
- Where are interoperability issues occurring on the transaction path
- What is the breakdown of my swipe, dip and chip transactions?
- Are EMV fallbacks due to fraud or caused by issues related to the card, payments switching application or terminal?
- When are EMV chip transactions taking too long?
- Why did response times change? Are transactions performing differently from store to store?
Credit and debit card transactions are one of the richest sources of customer analytics data in the banking and financial services field. But this data is commonly under-utilized. During this webinar, we will take a look at the value of card transaction data, and share some custom-built visualizations designed to help you:
- Track card performance across all banking channels (POS, ATM, Branch, Online and Mobile)
- Detect fraudulent card usage trends and EMV fallback issues
- Understand customer card usage and cross-channel behavior
- Reduce card program cannibalization
- Analyze merchant and merchant category influencers on your card portfolio and know where revenues are coming from
Pairing operations technologies for self-service banking initiatives
Join Fiserv, INETCO and ATMIA to learn how two innovative companies have teamed up to bring a new customer-centric approach to managing self-service networks by:
• Combining real-time transaction monitoring, customer experience analytics, automated problem detection and device management as an all-in-one solution
• Providing easy access to on-demand transaction data and statistics that detail device availability, card usage, cash movement, service dispatch and customer activity
• Improving fault management and the performance of end-to-end banking networks by offering a solution that can easily scale and capture data across all self-service devices and growing digital banking channels
COMPLIMENTARY WHITEPAPER OFFER
**All attendees will also receive the following ATM Marketplace whitepaper: It’s Not Just About ATM Availability. It’s About the Customer.**
All over the world, financial institutions are prioritizing omnichannel banking initiatives that will unlock new revenue streams and maximize customer banking engagement. For you forward-thinking banks and credit unions, we are pleased to offer the Banks Gone Digital webinar series.
The focus of this first webinar will be on tracking customer interactions to gain a better understanding of the cross-channel customer experience. Leave knowing how you can:
• Establish a single view into what services are being used and how customers are interacting across all banking channels
• Leverage operational data, cash movement data and customer experience data to quickly fix performance issues, analyze the customer experience and identify new revenue streams
• Determine customers’ wants and preferences through on-demand analytics
Adopting a progressive transaction monitoring strategy helps financial organizations to continually improve time-to-resolution, minimize unplanned operations downtime and optimize service levels to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Join INETCO for this 45 minute webinar, and explore how the three core
elements of transaction monitoring fit into your payments modernization roadmap:
Join INETCO® as we unveil the “fan favorite” data visualization dashboards as ranked by ATM channel managers, regional managers and operations teams around the globe. Learn how these various teams are utilizing transaction data and on-demand data visualization techniques to improve internal processes such as:
ATM placement and profitability
Managing regional performance and customer experience
Cash management and utilization
Your opinion matters! During this interactive session, you will also have the opportunity to vote for your favorite dashboard. Register now, and help recognize the “People’s Choice” in transaction data visualization.
BECU discusses internal process improvements experienced with the INETCO Analytics self-serve analytics software. Learn how on-demand access to rich customer transaction data improves ATM placement, cash utilization and consumer banking engagement.
For any bank, payment processor or other financial institution concerned about the end customer experience, transaction data is your goldmine. Each transaction that travels across an ATM, POS, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, Branch, Core Banking or Messaging Middleware environment can provide powerful answers to questions such as:
- What are customers experiencing?
- How are my networks, applications and third party service providers responding?
- What is the business value of each consumer transaction from a revenue or service perspective?
In today’s complex networks, electronic transaction volumes continue to increase, leading to some Big Data challenges. One transaction is often made up of sub transactions – many moving parts between a start point such as the ATM, and the end point, such as a host authorization. These moving parts could include things such as transaction switches, firewalls, service applications or host security models. When INETCO talks about transactions, we talk about all the Big Data collected on an end-to-end transaction path, correlated into one, complete transaction.