The green bonds market has exploded in recent years from USD 20 billion in 2013 to more than 200 billion at the end of February this year - that’s 10 times growth in four years.*
Green Bonds are bonds used to fund projects which benefit the environment or climate such as clean energy projects or developing brownfield sites.
During this webcast our senior ESG analyst Felipe Gordillo will share his views on:
• How the massive growth, improved liquidity and transparency in the green bonds market is making it easier for large investors to participate.
• Why it’s still important to choose the correct issuers in this generally high quality market (around 80% are investment grade).
• How Green bonds have shown reliably good performance for investors.
• Our experience with investors in France (who have invested heavily in Green Bonds) and worldwide.
• And finally how ‘emerging’ green bonds could boost future returns.
We are pleased to invite you to a 30-minute webcast with Vanessa Ritter, Head of Global Loans. Vanessa will discuss why global loans are interesting now – especially in this rising rate environment.
Additional topics to be discussed include:
- What are the core attributes of senior secured corporate loans;
- Thoughts on outperforming inflation;
- Best practices for managing default risk exposure;
- Why should investors consider senior corporate loans now; and
- What are the benefits of this strategy for institutional investors?
Agency mortgage-backed securities (MBS) are guaranteed by the US government and provide a spread over Treasuries. Their unique prepayment risk, provides investors with diversification benefits versus other fixed income asset classes.
GSE reform and the US Federal Reserve’s balance sheet discussions have brought the sector to the front page recently. In this 30 minute webcast John Carey, Head of the Structured Securities Team, will discuss his thoughts on how recent political and monetary policy developments will impact the agency MBS sector going forward.
In this webcast we will cover a detailed look at how our fixed income factor investing strategies can benefit institutional investors looking for yield without taking additional duration, credit or liquidity risk. In particular we will focus on a long/short factor-based approach to government bonds.
In this webcast summit we will cover why there is reason for optimism in the Emerging Markets Fixed Income (EMFI) asset class. We will share insights into:
- How attractive is EMFI under President Trump
- Compelling reasons to invest in this asset class and why now is a good time
Since Donald Trump’s election, breakeven inflation rates implied by yield spreads between nominal and inflation-protected Treasury securities have risen sharply in both spot and forward terms. This may reflect growing expectations for higher inflation in the years ahead.
This 30-minute webcast will discuss our thoughts on how fiscal and monetary policy developments could impact inflation and TIPS valuations going forward.