Is this this beginning of the end of QE? Will interest rates finally end their continuous downward march? What happens to equity markets if they do? Listen to our 2017 Investment Outlook, “Beyond the Shadow of QE”, to find out how to take advantage of the changing landscape with Daniel Morris, Senior Investment Strategist.
This 30-minute webcast will dissect the outcome of the previous day’s historic US presidential election and provide clarity and likely consequences of the outcome.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Our thoughts on the incoming president’s economic agenda and surprises from election day.
- How do we expect policy issues such as trade and immigration to be effected?
- Will the outcome trigger volatility?
- How do we expect stock prices and bond yields to move as a result of the election?
- What possible implications do we see for particular sectors?
Opportunities in emerging markets have changed over time. In this 30-minute webcast our global emerging market equities portfolio managers will discuss key themes relevant to emerging markets investing today.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Are traditional drivers of the Emerging Markets investment case such as population growth, rising consumer incomes and productivity enhancements still as relevant today as they were 20 years ago?
- Where are the opportunities to generate alpha in emerging markets today? What are the examples of market inefficiencies which prove that active fundamental based investing is relevant in the emerging markets?
- What are the implications on Emerging Markets of structurally slower growth in China?
- Does the future of EM still depend upon domestic consumption and services?
As part of our on - going 'What's Really Happening in Emerging market' series. We are now able to give you access to the hottest Emerging Markets topics in just 10 minutes! In this edition we will focusing what's next for Turkey.
As part of our on - going 'What's Really Happening in Emerging market' series. We are now able to give you access to the hottest Emerging Markets topics in just 10 minutes! In this edition we will be focusing on Brazil, the host of this years Olympics.
Topics that will be explored in this webcast:
• Is the Brazilian economic activity really improving?
• What is the perspective for structural reforms and fiscal accounts?
• When will the Brazilian Central Bank start easing the monetary cycle?
EM- exit! Le Brexit: par ici la sortie - ne courez pas tous en meme temps!
Rejoignez nos experts pour une conférence qui examinera les opportunités d’investissement qu’offrent les marches émergents à la suite du ‘Brexit’. Apres la décision historique du Royaume Uni de quitter l’Union Européenne, nous analyserons son impact global, et vous présenterons le cas amélioré pour les marches émergents.
Veuillez noter que cette conférence se tiendra intégralement en langue française.
Brexit doesn't mean EM- exit! Back in April we explained why we believed emerging market equities were likely to outperform developed markets in 2016 and possibly beyond. At the time we implicitly assumed the UK would vote to stay in the European Union (EU) however the opposite has happened. Now that the "Brexit" dust has settled, we want to ask the key question, whether the UK's decision to leave now means Emerging Markets will further outperform Developed Markets in 2016?