Change management is a corporate necessity, however it can be very difficult for organizations to get it right. Part of the issue comes from organizations seeing change management as just another ITSM process – like configuration or capacity management, say – when change needs a much bigger perspective. These days changes are rarely, if ever, just about IT.
This webinar will look at the difficulties that organizations encounter when they set up and operate change management capabilities, as well as:
* Why change management is more than just “change control” and what constitutes a “successful change”
* How the way in which we deal with personal change can help us survive change management at work
* What the different levels of change authority are
* How standard changes play a key role in surviving change management
* The evaluation, evolution, and customer perspective of change management
Failing to understand the importance of change management can significantly hinder your organization. Join us for this webinar to ensure that your change management processes are working to benefit, not handicap, your business.