Consumers aren’t actually impressed by just a "Hi!" And as deluged by content as they are, they know they have the luxury of simply ignoring you. To catch their interest, you need to demonstrate that you know what they want, and you can deliver it.
In other words, hyper-personalization. Innovations in marketing tech, like AI, machine learning, and shopping bots, enable you to microsegment all the way down to a customer’s purchase and interest patterns to develop messaging that triggers powerful interest, creates deep engagement, and drives sales.
Learn more about the tech you need, the strategies that win, and how to deliver the “you know me” satisfaction that keeps customers coming back for more when you join this VB Live event!
Don’t miss out!
* Why broad segmentation is no longer enough
* How shopping bots, AI + more enable one-to-one marketing
* How psychographics, lifecycle data, and multi-channel behavior can build customer profiles
* How engagement, experience and retention improve one-to-one marketing
* The importance of not being creepy
* The trends and future of hyper-personalization
* Cherie Yu, Head of Local Marketing, Lyft
* Dr. Martin Prescher, CTO of AutoGravity
* Stewart Rogers, Direct of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat