The financial crisis brought about huge losses to a large number of financial institutions and exposed many of the internal inefficiencies leveraged to manage risk and data within and across divisions. Today, things have changed dramatically. Despite the many regulatory changes over the years, marketplace lenders have been extremely successful implementing predictive modeling and data aggregation to assess consumers’ and small businesses’ financial health.
New lending technologies allow lenders to improve customer satisfaction by creating a personalized and unique customer experience. By taking into consideration personal, transactional, application, and product-selection data from financial institutions, lenders are able to leverage this data for other opportunities such as cross-selling credit products during the loan-application process. These innovations ultimately provide borrowers with an intuitive and simplified borrowing process.
In this webinar you’ll:
* Get insight into the trends and opportunities driving change in the lending and credit risk management industries
* Explore more accurate predictive ratings models based on alternative data sets
* Discover the future of commercial retail lending and credit risk management
* Learn how to improve credit decisions, collections, and portfolio management using new technologies and data analytics
* Spencer Robinson, Head of Strategy, Kabbage
* Sherif Hassan, Founding CEO, Herio Capital
* Saurabh Sharma, Founder and CEO, Indus Insights
* Terry McKeown, Practice Manager, Credit Analytics, Envestnet | Yodlee
* Evan Schuman, Moderator, VentureBeat
Join us on September 22nd at 10 am PT/1 pm ET for an exciting FREE discussion on the trends and opportunities driving change in lending and credit risk management.
This webinar is sponsored by Envestnet | Yodlee