A push notification is a tricky kind of social engagement: it can be a tap on the shoulder, a punch in the face, or water torture. In other words, it can be tremendously successful at driving commerce and engagement, or it could piss your customer off so badly they'll go rip you a new one on Twitter. And we've seen how well that works out for brands.
At the very least, every misstep reduces open rates, strikes a blow against retention and destroys engagement. You want to know how to not be the boor at a cocktail party, because push notifications, one of the most powerful and immediate engagement tools in your arsenal (when you do it right) can garner 2770% higher conversion rates.
Don't be part of the 63 percent of marketers who stumble on the messaging, timing, and frequency of your notification strategy—join this interactive VB Live event.
* Discover the one trick to never-fail push notifications everywhere, not just apps
* Drive 2770% higher conversion rates through a specific kind of push notifications
* Learn how to apply behavioral triggered push notifications in your own marketing strategy
* Build better timing into your push notifications to increase conversions
* Marissa Aydlett, VP Marketing, Appboy
* Colleen LeCount, SVP Global Sales and Marketing, Mobolize
* Kara Dake, Founder, Women in Wireless
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology for VentureBeat
• Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat