Equipped with Imperva’s own research, interactions with our customers, and a wealth of crowdsourced data analyzed from installations around the world, we’ve looked ahead to the future of Internet security. Join Terry Ray, CTO of Imperva, as he provides insight into cybersecurity trends for 2018, including:
· The impending arrival of massive cloud data breaches
· The growth of crypto-currency mining attacks
· Malicious use of AI and AI deception
· Cyber extortion's increasing focus on business disruption
· The evolution of insider breaches
About the presenter:
Terry Ray has global responsibility for Imperva’s technology strategy. He was the first U.S.-based Imperva employee and has been with the company for 14 years. He works with organizations around the world to help them discover and protect sensitive data, minimize risk for regulatory governance, set data security strategy and implement best practices.