Sridhar Prabhakar, Sr. Software Engineering Consultant
In part-4 of the DevOps webinar series, we are discussing the topic ‘Release Management and Continuous Integration’. Release management is almost always the overarching concern in any organization. DevOps plays an important role in enabling a robust release process that is both quicker and mindful of quality. In this episode of the webinar series, we take a deep dive into release management and suggest ways to apply a templated approach to the release management process.
Read more >
This 40-min webinar session will cover following key takeaways:
• Overview of Release Management, Version Management, Backward compatibility, and Branching Strategy
• Deep dive into Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Continuous release processes
• Deterministic approach to templatize Release Management policies
• Post Release aspects such as Archival Strategy, Cleanup, Upgrade planning and scheduling, etc.
• Use cases to demonstrate the template approach