Are you prepared for the 2017 open enrollment season? Health plans and health exchanges expect member rates to increase upwards of 60 percent this year alone. Balancing this increase along with unexpected events like staff reductions, strikes, unforeseen or special projects can add additional complexity during your busiest season. We want to help you be prepared.
Register for this live webinar hosted by Dell Services and discover how to take control of the member experience, increase organizational flexibility, and reduce your costs by leveraging innovative staffing services. Our panel of industry-leading experts will review the state of the marketplace, share real-life success stories, and provide tips on ensuring your full-time and/or temporary staff is ready to handle this season’s surge in demand.
By attending this webinar, you will learn:
• Tips to prepare for open enrollment and other special projects
• When and when not to outsource
• Common pitfalls to avoid related to staffing
• Secrets to ensure claims staff productivity
• David Buchanan, Health Plan Innovation & Consulting, Dell Services
• Donna Reed, Managing Director, Health Plans, Dell Services
• Anna Mathy, Healthcare Staffing Services Sr. Leader, Dell Services