Turn your provider directory into an asset, not a liability.
Comprehensive provider data combined with analytics can yield actionable business insights to help you improve member satisfaction and financial performance. You can track patients’ health, physician performance towards shared savings goals and understand network and attribution patterns. You can also see referral patterns and practice variations, benchmark physicians’ performance on cost and quality measures to help you improve member health and your financial performance.
This session will explore the evolving use of consumerism practices and using advanced analytics to understand provider data and to impact satisfaction, retention, and outcomes.
Participants will learn how to:
- Link your provider directory to your CRM, allowing you to expand members’ profiles and provide more personalized experiences
- Use an intuitive and user-friendly member portal and dynamic content to enhance the user experience when searching for providers and educational material, which will encourage members to share additional details for better resource alignment
- Integrate an online scheduling tool and telehealth virtual visits for greater member convenience and to improve outcomes
- Identify high-performing providers using a combination of provider data and other data sources (e.g., claims)
- Enable monitoring and prediction of provider performance via cost/quality metrics to ensure adherence to value-based agreements.
- Ensure network adequacy by comparing provider locations to population distribution
John Hurd - Go to Market Lead, Provider Data Management Solutions, NTT DATA Services
Liz Peters - Go to Market Lead, Customer Relationship Management Solutions, NTT DATA Services
Karen Way - Go to Market Lead, Business Intelligence & Analytics Solutions, NTT DATA Services
Jeff Rivkin - Research Director, Payer IT Strategies, IDC Health Insights