The classic unimodal data warehouse architecture has expired because it is restricted to primarily supporting structured data but not the newer data types such as social, streaming, and IoT data. New BI architecture, such as “logical data warehouse”, is required to augment the traditional and rigid unimodal data warehouse systems with a new bimodal data warehouse architecture to support requirements that are experimental, flexible, explorative, and self-service oriented.
Learn from the Logical Data Warehousing expert, Rick van der Lans, about how you can implement an agile data strategy using a bimodal Logical Data Warehouse architecture.
In this webinar, you will learn:
· Why unimodal data warehouse architectures are not suitable for newer data types
· Why an agile data strategy is necessary to support a bimodal architecture
· The concept of Bimodal Logical Data Warehouse architecture and why it is the future
· How Data Virtualization enables the Bimodal Logical Data Warehouse
· Customer case study depicting successful implementation of this architecture