Recent high profile security breaches, coupled with the damage to company brand, reputation and high financial penalties, means that cyber-security is now on the boardroom agenda. This is no longer just an IT issue, it is a corporate risk issue, impacting the role of the CISO, who is now expected to provide meaningful and actionable security intelligence to board members.
According to Forrester, CISO’s need to be able to be able to answer 4 key questions:
1. What are the new and emerging trends?
2. What is the plan and how to progress against it?
3. What is the comparison against peers?
4. What is the gap from the ideal and the consequences?
Forrester also cites that 62% of global businesses decision makers are concerned about their organizations information and security risk.*
Join Michael Sutton, CISO, Zscaler, Inc., for a compelling webcast that will address the evolving role of the CISO, including:
· The emerging trends in cyber-security CISO’s need to be aware of
· As a CISO, how best to address the 4 key questions
· The latest methods cyber-criminals use to infiltrate organizations
· Key qualities the next generation CISO needs to succeed at the board level and in today’s cyber-threat environment
*Forrester Report 2015: Security Leaders, Earn Your Seat At The Table