SD-WAN can dramatically reduce cost and increases the ability to rapidly bring new services online, connecting users to all types of applications, and speeding up time to market. But the idea of re-architecting the WAN can be daunting and the decision to adopt an SD-WAN solution can be a difficult one.
Join renowned network expert Ethan Banks, Co-Founder of Packet Pushers, and Rolf Muralt, VP Products Management SD-WAN at Silver Peak, in a webinar that discusses the SD-WAN market, lessons learned, and what features to be on the lookout for as you make your decision. They will discuss issues around technology selection and deployment, including:
· How a zero-touch, hybrid or SD-WAN can leverage multiple connectivity forms
· Ways to prioritize and route traffic across different connections
· Quality of Service (QoS), and how to maintain 100% uptime
· Best practices for transitioning with minimal impact on budget and resources
· Real customer examples that demonstrate different deployment stage and benefits