Despite the rapid enterprise adoption of SaaS, many organizations still rely on a hybrid mix of on-premise and SaaS apps to run their business, creating administrative challenges and inefficiencies.
Identity-as-a-service (IDaaS) solutions have evolved to provide business and security professionals with a viable and compelling alternative to traditional IAM options. Besides delivering all the great cloud benefits, cloud-based IAM offerings can integrate with on-premise environments to increase business agility, reduce operational inefficiencies, mitigate identity risks, and improve real-time visibility for today's hybrid enterprise.
Join featured speaker Merritt Maxim, Senior Analyst at Forrester Research, as he discusses the state of IDaaS in the context of new architectures and real world use-cases, including:
– Current IDaaS Market Trends
– Critical considerations for building an IDaaS architecture & strategy
– Challenges in extending on-premises
– IAM approaches to the cloud
– Key benefits from deploying IDaaS in hybrid environment
– Quick Demo of OneLogin IDaaS solution for hybrid environment