Kyle Lacy, VP Marketing – OpenView Partners and Joseph Cole, Head of Growth – TapInfluence
Let’s face it, when it comes to marketing, our target market has created a wall, it’s not their fault, it’s ours. Think about this - you’re responsible for generating over 5,000 leads this quarter, how are you going to do it?
Read more >
- Create another eBook?
- Write more blogs?
- Invest more money in AdWords?
- Refocus on building pipeline with ABM?
You would probably want a combination of all the above, but that’s time-consuming and quickly adds up $$$. And even if you’re doing all of the above, there isn’t a guarantee that these channels will cut through the noise. Take these examples into consideration:
- 57% of Internet users don’t click on banner ads because they’re afraid of receiving spam or malware.
- 18% of Internet users in the U.S. use an ad blocker, which resulted in a loss of $5.8 billion in ad revenue on 2014.
- Spotify Premium grew by a cool 10 million users since 2014 as consumers sought an ad-free listening experience.
If you’re a start-up, small company, (even if you’re pretty big) marketing budgets are tight and always scrutinized. Influencer marketing has proven to be a profitable and scalable channel, if done right. Learn from growth marketing experts as they give you tips on how to Growth hack your business through Influencer Marketing.