The rapid evolution of SD-WAN is driving an increased demand for configuration simplicity and network intelligence by network professionals. In addition, the common challenges inherent in today’s enterprise network infrastructure introduces a level of complexity that can often prevent the desire to adopt new solutions or processes. But the adoption of an Outcome-Driven SD-WAN network strategy enables intelligence for Cloud VPN connections, segmentation and traditional routing, radically easing both the short-term and long-term burden of network management.
This webinar will discuss:
- What is Outcome-Driven Networking?
- How to integrate SD-WAN into your existing WAN environment
- Simplifying Outcome-Driven SD-WAN network configurations and enabling intelligent routing
With the cloud movement picking up speed, new technologies are continuously emerging to enable businesses with networks of all sizes to take advantage of the benefits the cloud offers. For those looking to make a strategic decision, the list of acronyms can be daunting and confusing: SD-WAN, SDN, NFV, VNF. But it isn’t a matter of making a choice among these options - instead, the strategy should turn to figuring out which to use and how they can work together to deliver a scalable, high-performance, and secure network.
In this webinar, you’ll walk away knowing:
* The roles of SDN, SD-WAN, and NFV in the branch office and the data center
* How SDN is applied to the WAN in the form of SD-WAN
* Whether SD-WAN and NFV are the same, complementary, or alternatives to each other
In addition, the webinar will present real-world use cases for NFV and VNFs as well as how large enterprises, medium enterprises and service providers are deploying the services in their own environments.
SD-WAN brings a new set of WAN capabilities to the enterprise from the ability to leverage any type of transport to centralized policy control to the cloud-enabled architecture. SD-WAN has become a no-brainer for greenfield deployments. However,, most enterprise roll-outs are brownfield: companies do not want to rip and replace their existing network, instead they prefer to incrementally migrate their WAN to SD-WAN architecture. Hence, successful migration to SD-WAN requires thorough planning. In this webinar, you will learn:
- Key considerations for developing a migration plan to SD-WAN (on-premise vs hosted controller, site survey, WAN transport, network services)
- How to implement SD-WAN routing strategy
- How to run acceptance test and plan for site cut-over
Are you convinced about SD-WAN’s transformational potential and looking at building a compelling business case to adopt the technology for your enterprise? Coevolve and VeloCloud has been working with enterprises to help develop and validate a variety of SD-WAN business models, taking into consideration the transition between existing environment and the new SD-WAN environment and the entire service lifecycle.
In this webinar, we would like to share with you:
· The business case applied to three real SD-WAN use cases
· What technical benefits are achievable and how should they be evaluated
· Why you need to consider operational implications of SD-WAN
Join Tim Sullivan, CEO of Coevolve and Sasha Nunke, Director of Marketing, VeloCloud as they discuss how to build a viable SD-WAN business case for enterprise.
Gartner lists security as one of its top wide area networking concerns—and for good reason: with security breaches on the rise, enterprises must work progressively harder to adequately protect customer data and intellectual property. Most organizations are already engaged with best-of-breed security technologies, but concerns persist about how seamlessly all these solutions work within a WAN to provide reliable, secure, and agile branch connectivity.
This webinar discusses how a Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN—together with its comprehensive security technology ecosystem, including solutions from Fortinet, Palo Alto Networks, Zscaler, IBM, and others—helps enterprises across all industries protect critical corporate assets with best-of-breed branch, data center, and cloud security.
Join this webinar to learn:
* Enterprise network security trends
* Advantages of a scalable SD-WAN architecture for securing your WAN
* How to meet and exceed cloud application user requirements without compromising security
* See a live demo showing Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN interoperability with leading WAN security solutions
Dr. Jim Metzler, Principal Analyst at Ashton, Metzler & Associates, presents a detailed analysis of network organizations’ level of satisfaction with current WAN architecture. Jim discusses the issues experienced with existing Wide Area Network (WAN) transmission services, the general interest in adopting a software-defined WAN (SD-WAN), as well as various related topics such as the differences between a DIY vs. a Managed Services approach.
Join this webinar to learn more about:
· Key customer use cases
· Critical operational issues faced by enterprises
· Setting up a project team to evaluate SD-WAN options
· Managing existing WAN contracts
· Building a business case for adopting a new WAN solution
Network segmentation is essential when traffic from different customers and/or business entities must be isolated from each other. Full support for segmentation includes the isolation of management, control and data plane traffic.
This webinar discusses:
- Why Enterprise and Service Provider networks require segmentation
- What is SD-WAN segmentation
- How VeloCloud segmentation is implemented and optimized
Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN provides enterprises with enhanced application performance by leveraging secure end-to-end SD-WAN overlay tunnels, enabling direct traffic routing to applications hosted in the cloud or a data center, tightly integrating mobile and wired access media, and monitoring network conditions in real-time to govern forwarding decisions that ensure optimal application response time.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to leverage cloud-delivered gateways to enhance application performance and security
- How cloud applications gain increased performance on mobile devices with an SD-WAN
- How to monitor and measure the performance of cloud applications
SD-WAN is becoming the defacto standard for wide area network replacement, migration and greenfield deployment. The questions many very large businesses have are whether SD-WAN is ready for the big time and what are the use cases that matter to them.
Join Steve Woo and Mike Wood for this webinar where they will reveal three real-life large scale SD-WAN customer deployments, the specific use cases involved and the actual solution deployed.
Voice quality monitoring is essential for anyone, whether Service Provider or Enterprise, with voice deployed in their network. It is an indispensable capability – from either a business or operational viewpoint – in the network infrastructure, and is often costly and complex. VeloCloud VQM allows you to monitor, diagnose and proactively troubleshoot network issues before they impact business-critical voice communications.
This webinar discusses:
- The tangible benefits of the VeloCloud VQM solution
- Explains how VeloCloud integrates VQM with SD-WAN architecture
- Provides details on the licensing models to enable VeloCloud VQM in your network
- Diagnosing and solving your voice quality challenges with VeloCloud VQM
Enterprises are trending towards deploying inexpensive Internet broadband links to enable bandwidth-intensive applications, but public transport links are “best-effort”, insecure and susceptible to damaging attacks. A cloud-delivered SD-WAN delivers ubiquitous security and enterprise-grade application performance independent of the transport medium, enabling a cost-effective solution for organizations increasingly moving data center workloads to IaaS, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
In this seminar, you learn ways to reduce operational complexity and optimize application performance to cloud data centers, including:
- The challenges inherent in access to IaaS workloads such as AWS and Azure
- Seamlessly including IaaS workloads in your SD-WAN architecture with only a few clicks
- How to secure and optimize IaaS access in your SD-WAN
- A live demonstration of cloud-delivered SD-WAN capabilities