Dhawal Sharma, Director of Product Management, Zscaler, Inc., Rachna Srivastava, Sr. Director of Product Marketing, VeloCloud
Cloud technology is the key enabler to new business opportunities, improved efficiency, and a sustainable competitive edge. IT requires new ways to rapidly deliver business applications and services in the cloud reliably and securely. This can be achieved by adopting a new approach that allows for agility and security in the cloud-era.
Attend this webinar to learn about a holistic transformation strategy that brings cloud security and SD-WAN from Zscaler and VeloCloud together for secure, efficient, and cost-effective access to cloud applications and services, over the Internet and beyond.
Digital trends are transforming nearly every industry and retail is amongst the top industries to be impacted.
The retail store front will remain the hub for omni-channel interactions with customers. Business leaders in retail need to prepare for a wide range of technologies such as in-store WiFi, digital signage, tablets, self-checkouts and others in addition to maintaining a 100% transaction uptime.
All of these advanced technologies are highly dependent on the network, particularly the wide area network (WAN) for success. However, legacy WANs were never designed to support omni-channel interactions, which means evolving the WAN to a software defined WAN (SD-WAN) must be a top initiative for business and IT leaders in the retail industry.
Join Zeus Kerravala, Principal Analyst and Founder of ZK Research as he discusses the changes in the retail industry, why legacy networks are challenged and provides practical advice on how to migrate to SD-WAN.
The branch router has existed for 30 years serving the purpose of interconnecting multiple protocols, directing on-premises traffic from site to site and over time integrated services into that router. A lot has changed over the last three decades. Standardization on Internet Protocol (IP) means has eliminated the need to interconnect multiple protocols, 60% of new workloads are now in the cloud versus on premises, and branch office services are being delivered from the cloud or as virtual network functions in the branch.
Enterprise IT has realized this transformation and are migrating from legacy routers to genuine SD-WAN as the way to adapt to these changes in the branch and wide area network. This webinar will focus on how Enterprises are:
* Addressing the shift of workloads into the cloud while maintaining performance, control, visibility and security
* Enabling branch office services to be securely, simply, and reliably supported from the cloud or on-premises
* Eliminating the complexity inherent in a router-based architecture through zero-touch deployment, Outcome-Driven Networking, automation and GUI-based orchestration
When Saber Health, a leading provider of healthcare facilities, brought on WAN Dynamics as their new service provider, it needed a network solution that could remedy their existing issues and enable future expansion. WAN Dynamics deployed software-defined WAN (SD-WAN), creating a dynamic and responsive network across more than 120 sites that remedied their legacy infrastructure and carrier issues, improved their quality of service (QoS), powered their growth by acquisition strategy, and more.
In this webinar, you’ll find out how Saber Health used SD-WAN to:
* Enable accessibility to cloud-based applications
* Broaden scope of services offered to residents
* Scale quickly regardless of existing network design or infrastructure
* Gain complete network visibility
* Fix legacy issues such as non-performing circuits, problem identification and resolution
* Quickly turn up new sites
* Resolve legacy carrier issues
The rapid evolution of SD-WAN is driving an increased demand for configuration simplicity and network intelligence by network professionals. In addition, the common challenges inherent in today’s enterprise network infrastructure introduces a level of complexity that can often prevent the desire to adopt new solutions or processes. But the adoption of an Outcome-Driven SD-WAN network strategy enables intelligence for Cloud VPN connections, segmentation and traditional routing, radically easing both the short-term and long-term burden of network management.
This webinar will discuss:
- What is Outcome-Driven Networking?
- How to integrate SD-WAN into your existing WAN environment
- Simplifying Outcome-Driven SD-WAN network configurations and enabling intelligent routing
With the cloud movement picking up speed, new technologies are continuously emerging to enable businesses with networks of all sizes to take advantage of the benefits the cloud offers. For those looking to make a strategic decision, the list of acronyms can be daunting and confusing: SD-WAN, SDN, NFV, VNF. But it isn’t a matter of making a choice among these options - instead, the strategy should turn to figuring out which to use and how they can work together to deliver a scalable, high-performance, and secure network.
In this webinar, you’ll walk away knowing:
* The roles of SDN, SD-WAN, and NFV in the branch office and the data center
* How SDN is applied to the WAN in the form of SD-WAN
* Whether SD-WAN and NFV are the same, complementary, or alternatives to each other
In addition, the webinar will present real-world use cases for NFV and VNFs as well as how large enterprises, medium enterprises and service providers are deploying the services in their own environments.
SD-WAN brings a new set of WAN capabilities to the enterprise from the ability to leverage any type of transport to centralized policy control to the cloud-enabled architecture. SD-WAN has become a no-brainer for greenfield deployments. However,, most enterprise roll-outs are brownfield: companies do not want to rip and replace their existing network, instead they prefer to incrementally migrate their WAN to SD-WAN architecture. Hence, successful migration to SD-WAN requires thorough planning. In this webinar, you will learn:
- Key considerations for developing a migration plan to SD-WAN (on-premise vs hosted controller, site survey, WAN transport, network services)
- How to implement SD-WAN routing strategy
- How to run acceptance test and plan for site cut-over
Are you convinced about SD-WAN’s transformational potential and looking at building a compelling business case to adopt the technology for your enterprise? Coevolve and VeloCloud has been working with enterprises to help develop and validate a variety of SD-WAN business models, taking into consideration the transition between existing environment and the new SD-WAN environment and the entire service lifecycle.
In this webinar, we would like to share with you:
· The business case applied to three real SD-WAN use cases
· What technical benefits are achievable and how should they be evaluated
· Why you need to consider operational implications of SD-WAN
Join Tim Sullivan, CEO of Coevolve and Sasha Nunke, Director of Marketing, VeloCloud as they discuss how to build a viable SD-WAN business case for enterprise.
Gartner lists security as one of its top wide area networking concerns—and for good reason: with security breaches on the rise, enterprises must work progressively harder to adequately protect customer data and intellectual property. Most organizations are already engaged with best-of-breed security technologies, but concerns persist about how seamlessly all these solutions work within a WAN to provide reliable, secure, and agile branch connectivity.
This webinar discusses how a Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN—together with its comprehensive security technology ecosystem, including solutions from Fortinet, Palo Alto Networks, Zscaler, IBM, and others—helps enterprises across all industries protect critical corporate assets with best-of-breed branch, data center, and cloud security.
Join this webinar to learn:
* Enterprise network security trends
* Advantages of a scalable SD-WAN architecture for securing your WAN
* How to meet and exceed cloud application user requirements without compromising security
* See a live demo showing Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN interoperability with leading WAN security solutions
Dr. Jim Metzler, Principal Analyst at Ashton, Metzler & Associates, presents a detailed analysis of network organizations’ level of satisfaction with current WAN architecture. Jim discusses the issues experienced with existing Wide Area Network (WAN) transmission services, the general interest in adopting a software-defined WAN (SD-WAN), as well as various related topics such as the differences between a DIY vs. a Managed Services approach.
Join this webinar to learn more about:
· Key customer use cases
· Critical operational issues faced by enterprises
· Setting up a project team to evaluate SD-WAN options
· Managing existing WAN contracts
· Building a business case for adopting a new WAN solution
Network segmentation is essential when traffic from different customers and/or business entities must be isolated from each other. Full support for segmentation includes the isolation of management, control and data plane traffic.
This webinar discusses:
- Why Enterprise and Service Provider networks require segmentation
- What is SD-WAN segmentation
- How VeloCloud segmentation is implemented and optimized