This panel debate will put Service Integration & Management (SIAM) under the spotlight.
- Is it really delivering upon its promises?
- Are customers who retain it in-house realising the benefits they expect?
- Are Service Providers meeting the challenges posed by SIAM
- What does “good” SIAM look like?
- What are the signs it’s going well / badly?
- Do the business typically notice any difference in service quality?
- How does SIAM complement existing frameworks such as ITIL, COBIT, etc, and can / should SIAM form a framework in its own right?
- What have the ITSM tooling providers done to support SIAM organisations?
- What are the most effective characteristics of successful SIAM governance models?
- What does the future hold for SIAM?
This panel debate, hosted by Steve Morgan, Director of Syniad IT, will seek to find some answers and determine whether SIAM is really delivering upon its promises. Steve will be joined by Daniel Breston,Chief of DevOps Transformations for Ranger4, James Finister, Global ITSM Strategist at Tata Consultancy Services and Julian White, Head of Change Management at Royal Mail.