Webinars that help IT professionals get performance answers
Engage with the eG Innovations channel for informative and relevant webinars on how applying performance management best-practices in complex, multi-tiered infrastructures can turn IT service delivery into a center for productivity, growth and profit. Along with lots of great Citrix content, eG's senior technology executives, partners and industry leaders discuss current challenges and how to address them through effective performance management in physical, virtual and cloud environments.
John Worthington, Product Management Director at eG Innovations
IT transformation is less about going from one point to another than it is about making the whole greater than the sum of its parts. The historical fragmentation of IT monitoring limits visibility and transparency, often at critical times during a transformation journey.
Join us for this ITSM Academy webinar where John Worthington, Product Management Director at eG Innovations will outline what IT transformation is all about, what IT monitoring is and why it's important to ITSM and DevOps as well as how you can leverage monitoring as part of a successful IT transformation program.
Today, there are a multitude of ways to deliver applications to end users – traditionally via on-premise infrastructures, on mobile devices and from the cloud. With the growing diversity of services delivered comes increased complexity of interconnected platforms and their management.
Join us for the webinar where Manjunatha Gali, Technical Marketing Manager at Citrix Ready, Bala Vaidhinathan, CTO of eG Innovations, and Giri Sonty, EUC Evangelist & CUGC NY/NJ Metro Leader, will discuss real-world performance management scenarios, how traditional troubleshooting and problem isolation are no longer sufficient in a multi-delivery, multi-client virtualized Citrix delivery environment, and the methods and capabilities you need to stay ahead.
Organizations are looking for the right tools to monitor their Citrix farms. However, this is no easy task. There are several tools available in the market today - some from Citrix itself such as Director and NetScaler MAS, and others from third-party vendors like eG Innovations, Goliath Technologies, ControlUp, and more. Before investing in a Citrix monitoring tool, Citrix administration teams must be well-informed of what each of these tools is capable of, what use cases they serve, and their benefits and shortcomings.
View (or join us for) this webinar as Rob Beekmans, Solutions Architect at PQR gives a vendor-neutral analysis of various monitoring tools with the objective of making you aware of the available options, and helping you choose the best monitoring tool for your Citrix deployment. Be informed, choose wisely!
While there are many products that claim to provide cloud monitoring, the level of granularity provided by different solutions can vary significantly. But the devil’s in the details; the granularity provided by your performance monitoring solution will directly impact your ability to automatically diagnose performance issues before users are impacted.
Join us for this webinar where John Worthington, Director of Product Marketing at eG Innovations discusses how managing private, public, and traditional data centers all together is no longer possible with multiple disparate monitors. Organizations must find a way to unify monitoring to successfully migrate digital business services to tomorrow’s hybrid cloud environments.
You will discover how to:
- Determine the critical requirements for assuring the performance of your digital business services as you migrate to the cloud
- Learn the difference between universal and unified monitoring and how it can help you assure cross-cloud delivery of critical IT services
- Validate a solid unified cloud monitoring solution with a demonstration and best practice features/functionality
With Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop being two of the most critical and performance-sensitive applications used in enterprise networks today, Citrix performance management is of vital importance for a positive user experience and business continuity.
Join us for this webinar where we will discuss the top seven mistakes that IT professional make when managing their Citrix-based services as well as the best practices to address and avoid these mistakes to ensure positive user experiences and business operations.
You will discover how:
- Performance management is no longer just about monitoring CPU, memory and disk resources
- When a user complains that "Citrix is slow", it is not always a Citrix issue
- Built-in tools provided in the Citrix stack are useful, but not always sufficient for managing performance end-to-end
- Virtual desktops are VMs, but you can't confidently use monitoring tools you've used for virtual servers to monitor virtual desktops
- You don't always have to involve your experts in problem diagnosis
- Performance management is more than just about troubleshooting problems
- You shouldn’t worry about performance management just after you have deployed the Citrix infrastructure
From pilot to production, eG Enterprise empowers enterprise organizations to deliver a better user experience and increased ROI by delivering comprehensive, converged performance management of Java application services. With optimized Java platforms delivered through Zing, Azul Systems enables Java-based businesses to focus on functionality and long-term lower operating costs rather than daily firefighting. Together, eG Enterprise and Azul Systems offer a proven Java environment designed to optimize the deployment, management, and scale of Java application services.
Join us for this webinar where Bala Vaidhinathan, CTO of eG Innovations and Simon Ritter, Deputy CTO of Azul Systems will present how:
- Java Application Service Management can be simplified and made more cost-effective, while delivering a better user experience
- eG Enterprise enhancements provide insights into Java applications running on the Zing runtime
- eG Enterprise and Azul Zing working together in a production Java installation can reduce costs, optimize deployments and deliver optimum user satisfaction
What leaves visibility gaps and demands higher levels of time and expertise from IT professionals? Having different consoles for application code visibility vs. IT infrastructure management. The convergence of application and infrastructure monitoring offers significant opportunities to drive IT transformation using IT service management, DevOps and/or a combination of both.
Join us for this webinar, ‘Closing the Visibility Gap | How to Combine Application & Infrastructure Monitoring to Accelerate IT Transformation ‘, the first of a ‘shift-left’ series that will highlight how you can meet the emerging requirements across both the ITSM and DevOps lifecycles.
In it, you will discover how to:
- Get a baseline of monitoring in an IT transformational context based on ITSM and DevOps
- Find out how converged application and infrastructure visibility can help accelerate IT transformation efforts with ITSM, DevOps or both
- Understand how monitoring can accelerate cultural change and accelerate IT value delivery to the business without flying blind
IT performance management isn’t about monitoring CPU, memory or disk space any more. One of the toughest application performance challenges for any IT administrator is when a user says "my application is slow". You have to be able to quickly determine what the real cause of the problem is - is it in the network, the database, the application, storage? The fact that applications are using multi-tier architectures and being deployed in cloud and virtualized infrastructures only adds to the challenge.
Join us for this webinar where Frank Ohlhorst, Enterprise IT Analyst & Consultant and Srinivas Ramanathan, CEO of eG Innovations, will discuss the best practices for troubleshooting and prevention so even before a user complains their application is slow, you can pinpoint exactly where the cause of a problem lies – ensuring quick resolution and a positive user experience.
Choosing the Best Approach for Monitoring Citrix User Experience: Should You Monitor from the Network, Server or Client?
A great user experience is key for the success of any Citrix application virtualization or desktop virtualization initiative. To ensure user satisfaction and productivity, Citrix administrators should monitor the user experience proactively, detect times when users are likely to be seeing slowness, pinpoint the cause of such issues and initiate corrective actions to quickly resolve issues, thereby ensuring user satisfaction and productivity.
A key question is where should the monitoring of the Citrix infrastructure be performed from - the network, the server infrastructure, or from the client?
In this webinar you will:
Learn about the different approaches to Citrix user experience monitoring, their benefits and shortcomings
Hear about a hybrid approach that provides the most cost-effective yet comprehensive monitoring for a Citrix server farm
See a live demonstration of the hybrid Citrix monitoring approach and its ability to cover all aspects of Citrix user experience
With comprehensive end-to-end network monitoring and an industry-leading Enterprise Cloud Platform, learn how you can elevate IT making the hyper-converged infrastructure invisible and empower your organization to focus on what matters most – application performance.
Together, Nutanix and eG Innovations offer a fully validated, hypervisor-agnostic platform designed to optimize the deployment, management, and scale of virtual desktop infrastructure environments. The goal? To avoid performance degradation and deliver the best user experience.
In this webinar, you will discover how eG Innovations and Nutanix are collaborating to:
- Make Citrix VDI more simple, cost-effective, and hypervisor-agnostic
- Correlate application and virtualization performance to pinpoint and solve the root cause of performance problems
- Deliver optimal VDI User Experience using enhanced monitoring and management for Citrix VDI deployments
- Get insights to optimize and right-size your Nutanix infrastructure, avoid downtime and improve datacenter efficiency, invest wisely and reduce the cost and complexity of IT operations management
A great user experience is key for the success of any application virtualization or desktop virtualization initiative. Slow logons, session disconnects and screen freezes are just some of the performance issues that might affect user experience when virtualizing environments.
With increased adoption of VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructures) projected in the next few years, users expect - and demand – that the performance of their virtual applications and desktops match, if not exceed, the performance of their physical applications and desktops. To ensure the success of such IT transformation initiatives, IT managers must be able to monitor and manage the user experience to ensure optimal user satisfaction and productivity.
Join us for this webinar where Bala Vaidhinathan, CTO of eG Innovations, will discuss how you can monitor and manage the experience of your Citrix users to guarantee Citrix virtualization success.