Monitoring tools have always been there. Other sources also provide useful information to calculate availability and performance of IT Services.
However, not always that data contributes to provide real insight of the health of IT Services and their impact in business.
This session presents new trends in the monitoring, aggregation and automation of service availability, service capacity and service level monitoring, aligned with ISO 20000 requirements and ITIL best practices.
In 45 minutes we’ll cover:
- Service monitoring needs according to ITIL and ISO 20000
- ITSM vs BSM, aligning IT with the business
- Real-time, historical and predictive monitoring
- Different approaches to service monitoring
- New trends in service monitoring, dashboards and reports
- How to learn more
- Tips on how to get started