Many corporate IT service desks continue to be under pressure to deliver better IT support – with end users and customers demanding increased efficiency and a better service, and likely at a lower cost. Service desks can’t afford to stand still, and thus the improvement of their operations, and of IT support overall, should be a crucial part of any corporate IT organization’s strategy and roadmap. It’s a tough ask though – as, after enduring over a decade of budget cuts, finding ways to improve the service desk might appear difficult, especially when operating with limited funding and people.
Thankfully though, customer engagement and support advancements, including improved support technologies, can provide an easier route to both tangible service desk efficiencies and customer-facing improvements. So please attend this webinar for practical help with five opportunities to improve your service desk operations, and the value it ultimately provides to their business, across:
1. Meeting consumer-world-driven expectations of access and communication channels (and the people involved within them)
2. Offering knowledge management capabilities that actually work (for end users and service desk agents)
3. Increasing employee self-service adoption and value
4. Automating wherever possible (including the use of machine learning)
5. Getting more out of your ITSM solution (or investing in one that delivers more)
About The Presenters:
Principal Analyst, ITSM.tools
Stephen Mann is Principal and Content Director at the ITSM-focused industry analyst firm ITSM.tools. Also an independent IT and IT service management marketing content creator, and a frequent blogger, writer, and presenter on the challenges and opportunities for IT service management professionals.
Product Marketing Manager, SunView Software