When it comes to your data, regardless of your country or industry, you likely have compliance regulations to adhere to. We understand the challenges this can bring to your IT and compliance teams.
Read more >
Adopting the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) is one way that can help you achieve compliance with the many regulations you may be affected by. Developed in the United States, the CSF has been adopted by many organizations, including those in the international community with one example being the government of Italy, who has incorporated the Framework into its own National Framework for Cyber Security.
Join us for a webcast hosted by Symantec Chief Cybersecurity Business Strategist, Renault Ross CISSP, MCSE, CHSS, CCSK, CISM as he dives into the CSF to:
• Identify sensitive data, where it is and who is accessing it
• Protect that data by establishing policies which prevent exposure
• Detect threats to which could extrapolate data by several means
• Respond to threats with automated actions
• Recover after a threat to produce reports to prove compliance