As cloud continues to erase the network perimeter, it’s more important than ever to align IT infrastructure to track more closely to the businesses it serves.
As a result, gateway technology choices and investments need to fit the cloud model and fit in terms of security use case, value, and real-world business requirements.
Join Dan Cummins, analyst with 451 Research and Tim Chiu, Senior Director of Product Marketing at Symantec, for an informative webinar on August 2 to hear a discussion of network security today.
- Discussion on the increased dependence on HTTP and HTTPS
- The limitations of Firewalls in the web and cloud world
The increasing critical need for web gateways, both on premise and in the cloud, for achieving:
- Access governance for users and devices
- Verifiable protection against advanced attack methods
- Agile risk management and measurable return on investment.
Important opportunities are at hand right now to integrate network and cloud-based approaches to achieve coordinated and robust anti-malware, privacy, policy and connectivity capabilities, while continuing on a path to flexible, software-defined infrastructure.