Whether ABM is a relatively new concept to you, or something you’ve been doing for years, there is no debating the power of ABM lies in personalization. But let’s face it, creating personalized content experiences for each of your target accounts can be a daunting task. But does it have to be?
In this 30-minute webinar hosted by our Product Marketing Manager, Jason Oakley, you'll learn how to:
- Quickly pull together all your content for ABM
- Build personalized content experiences in minutes—without a line of code!
- Effectively distribute your content experiences for maximum impact and engagement
- Align marketing, sales, and customer success to scale personalized content experiences throughout the buyer journey
Email nurture campaigns are a B2B marketing must, and when executed effectively, can really move the needle and help guide qualified leads down the funnel. But isn’t it time your team went beyond the basic email nurture and took a multi-channel approach?
Register for our live webinar featuring Natalie Holtgrewe, Group Director, Growth Strategy, at Intelligent Demand to hear multi-channel campaign tips from an expert.
More than ever, buyers are educating themselves with content at every stage of the customer journey. And with an average of seven different buyers involved in any B2B purchase decision, the need for a personalized approach is now more critical than ever.
Jason Oakley, Product Marketing Manager at Uberflip, explains how Uberflip's Content Experience Platform (CEP) enables you to create engaging, personalized content experiences at scale.
Join us for a webinar with Vidyard and Spear Marketing to learn how B2B marketers are using personalized content to drive engagement.
We discuss the trends in content personalization, the challenges marketing teams face when implementing it and some real-world examples of how other organizations are personalizing their content experience.
Many B2B marketing teams have introduced webinars into their marketing mix. These web-based events attract qualified, invested audiences that you can convert into leads weeks before the content goes live, and months after it’s recorded. Are you making the most of this powerful lead generation asset?
Join this live webinar with BrightTALK and Uberflip to hear B2B webinar best practices and learn:
- How to optimize your webinar sign up process to get more registrants and how to get people to actually show up!
- How to leverage your recorded webinars to drive leads
- How to use paid amplification to drive even more MQLs from your webinar library
Your marketing team spends tons of time and resources developing the right content to engage your top personas and accounts. But what if you could engage your sales team while making them look like rockstars with your content? Learn how Sigstr, Terminus and Uberflip run their ABM campaigns and empower their sales teams with content. It’s time to move away from the traditional demand gen and outbound sales tactics with a focus on pure volume and towards a personalized approach.
You’ll discover strategies and tips to:
- Personalize your account based content at scale
- Leverage your sales team as your secret weapon for content distribution
- Win over your top accounts!
70% of marketers have pledged to create more content this year. How are you going to stand out from the increase in blog posts, ebooks, and white papers across all marketing campaigns? Learn 3 ways to transform your PDF-first marketing strategies into stronger, more engaging experiences that connect with your audience!
In this fast-paced webinar, you'll learn how to use content to turn customers into volunteer marketers. Join best-selling author and digital marketing celebrity Jay Baer, and he'll unveil his framework for Talk Triggers: content that creates word-of-mouth.
Do you know who your hottest leads are? Are you able to control the volume of leads passed to your sales team so that they only get their hands on the cream of the crop? Are you able to offer the right content to the right prospect at the right time?
Lead scoring gives you insight into activity, but how much can you really tell from a single number? If your content strategy is mature and prospects are highly engaged, you may find yourself wanting more data to act upon. Ben Harrison, Managing Director at Brainrider, and Sam Brennand, VP of Customer Success at Uberflip are here to help. Join them as they take a deep dive into lead scoring and learn:
- The incorrect assumptions baked into Pardot's standard scoring model
- How to move from an activity-based scoring model to an engagement-based scoring model
- The secret sauce that a best-in-class Uberflip implementation can bring to Pardot
- How to determine where in the sales and marketing funnel your prospects are, based on content engagement
- How to build tailored drip campaigns that adapt to your prospects content engagement
Jay Baer recently unveiled his new framework, Talk Triggers: Content that Creates Word-of-Mouth, and he has done exactly that – sparked incredible discussions among marketers everywhere on how to turn customers into volunteer marketers. Word-of-mouth is the most efficient and effective marketing tactic available, and content can (and should!) be the catalyst for those conversations. Watch this webinar to hear about Jay's new framework plus his answers to real questions submitted by B2B marketers!