Watch this behind-the-scenes webinar of how Uberflip and Terminus users power their integration to build ABM campaigns that win. Gain perspective on the organizational infrastructure needed for account-based marketing to work, as well as how you can use content to drive your ABM cadence.
It’s time to move away from the traditional demand gen tactics with a focus on pure volume and towards a targeted approach. And who to learn it best than from both Uberflip and Terminus’ internal ABM champions? They will be diving deep into the nitty gritty platform pluses that drive their key account engagement.
You’ll discover strategies and tips to:
Use your existing buyer personas to hyper-target your key - accounts like nobody’s business
Leverage content into your ABM plays and engage like a boss
Personalize your B2B account based advertising at scale
Your content experience is the environment in which your content lives, but it’s also so much more than that. It’s the place where all the user action takes place. It’s where a visitor converts to a lead, and where you can measure your content’s effectiveness across the entire buyer journey.
If you want to improve your content’s performance, you can’t afford to ignore your content experience any longer. In this live webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why you need to start focusing your content marketing efforts on optimizing your content experience
- How to build a high converting content experience
- How a well-optimized content experience can help enable content to be used across your entire B2B organization
Content marketing has long been a staple of the B2B marketing mix. But as more organizations are creating more content, how do you make sure your content breaks through the noise and actually creates value?
In this webinar, marketing leaders from Bizible, BrightInfo, and Uberflip discuss key components to planning, executing, and measuring content marketing that moves the needle.
The webinar will answer key questions, including:
• What is content fitness? And why does it matter?
• How do I build a knockout content experience?
• Should I be gating content?
• How do I measure the buyer's content journey? And how do I optimize it?
A marketer’s job is to understand and cater to their audience, something that’s much easier said than done. B2B marketers often use a combination of offline and online marketing channels to engage with prospects, but simply using a combination of the two isn’t enough—you also need to know which types of content and events work best at different stages in the buyer’s journey.
Join Event Farm CMO, Alexandra Gibson, and Uberflip's VP of Marketing, Shannon Dougall, for this webinar about how you can best use in-person events and content experiences to engage prospects as they move through the funnel. During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- How different types of events fuel top-of-funnel growth, engage middle-of-the-funnel prospects, and close bottom-of-the-funnel deals
- Which types of content work best at different points throughout the buyer's journey
- How online content and in-person events can work together to fully engage your audience
One of the best strategies for mapping out your yearly content marketing plan is to take a look back at what worked this year. Understanding the strategies, tactics, and tools that worked (and didn't) last year can help to fuel your strategy as you plan ahead.
In this webinar, BuzzSumo's Steve Rayson will take you through the top performing B2B content of 2016.
You will learn:
- 2016's most popular B2B content pieces and what they had in common
- Topics and content types that were widely shared in 2016
- Insight into content trends that will dominate in 2017
The process of content marketing can be defined by a four pillar system: Creation, Experience, Distribution, and Insights. Marketing teams must have the people, processes, and tools in place within each pillar of the framework in order to effectively execute their content marketing strategies, but many teams fail to fulfill all four pillars.
Do you know where your efforts are lacking?
In this webinar, we're joined by four marketing leaders from Kapost, Integrate, and Radius (each representing an area of the four pillar framework) who share their top tips for improving your content marketing processes and technology.
You will learn:
- The 4 Pillars of Content Marketing framework
- Actionable tips for improving your content marketing process
- How to identify technology gaps in your content marketing software stack
Did you know that only 44% of B2B content marketers know what successful or effective content marketing looks like? That means that 56% of content marketers are aimlessly creating content without any direction or end goal. This content is not generating traffic, leads, or sales.
Watch this webinar to learn what effective content marketing looks like.
Being great at content marketing was harder to do in 2016 than ever before. That's because there's more content in more places, with more topics and more faces. And that trend isn't going to stop in 2017 – it's only going to multiply.
Get ahead of the competition by understanding how to take a more nuanced, informed approach, so your content works smarter and harder.
Spend an hour with Uberflip's Hana Abaza and Jay Baer from Convince & Convert diving into seven (at least!) content marketing trends that you cannot afford to ignore going into 2017.
If you’re already using Marketo, then you know that marketing automation is an indispensable tool for executing your B2B marketing strategy. But the majority of B2B marketers still feel that they’re not using the technology to its full potential.
In this presentation, Brian Glover, Sr. Product Marketing Manager at Marketo, will reveal various hacks for getting better results out of Marketo.
You will learn:
- How to effectively nurture your leads with a personalized conversation using Marketo's Customer Engagement Engine
- How to use first-touch and multi-touch attribution to determine marketing's contribution to sales
- How to take your personalized campaigns across all channels including social (using AdBridge) and your website (using Website Personalization)