Today’s security Operation Center (SOC) teams are challenged by the volume and growing sophistication of cyber threats. The typical SOC receives tens of thousands of alerts each week, yet, due to a lack of time and resources, only a small percentage will ever be investigated.
This webcast, "A Day in the Life of a SOC Analyst," looks at typical SOC activities, including the pitfalls and failures, and offers a new approach to alert investigation and response. Join CrowdStrike VP of Intelligence Adam Meyers to gain an understanding of how integrating and automating threat intelligence with endpoint protection can accelerate incident research, streamline the investigative process and drive better security responses.
Attend this webcast to hear CrowdStrike experts discuss:
- How you can cut your incident investigation time from 8 hours to 10 minutes
- How SOC teams can focus on the most relevant threats — the ones that reach your endpoints
- How you can automatically investigate all incidents, learn from attacks, and accelerate your decision-making and response
- Why understanding custom indicators of compromise (IOCs) is critical and how they can help you defend against future attacks
- How to get ahead of adversaries by understanding their motivations and tradecraft, enabling you to predict and anticipate their next move