This webinar takes a look at digital transformation for the Public Sector - how can you succeed and what challenges will you face? We also give a real world example of how digital transformation has worked for one of our clients.
Ransomware has become a very real threat for most organisations, with attacks like "WannaCry" and "Bad Rabbit" filling news headlines over the last year. In this webinar we look at the key facts every CEO should know about ransomware in order to prepare for a potential attack.
Chris will be presenting on risk and resilience in 2017, looking specifically at:
- The current risks to businesses
- The current threat landscape
- The importance of resilience, including cyber resilience and how it is more than just cyber security
- What companies need to do to become and stay resilient
Today's cyber attackers are fast, well-funded and organised, and they are using all the latest techniques to stay one step ahead of your security. Traditional approaches to cyber security that focus on technology alone are not providing companies with enough resilience to protect against threats across their infrastructure and business critical applications.
Join Sungard AS and Alert logic for a live webinar as we discuss security-in-depth strategies and review how technology, people and processes need to be in place to support and secure business infrastructure and set the foundation of your security strategy.
Key Considerations in a Cyber Security Strategy:
• What would the impact be on your business if you were the victim of a cyber-attack?
• What security vulnerabilities are you exposed to throughout your infrastructure?
• How are you going to identify and remediate a cyber-attack - especially as cyber crime is a24x7 business?
• Who do you have protecting your critical applications and data from attacks, and do they have the right skills?