Every founder starts with a big idea, but only 1 out of 10 see their idea succeed. So what’s the difference between the fintech startups that get off the ground and those that don’t make it out of the gate? What are the secrets of the startups that disrupt entire industries? This is your chance to find out how founders and VCs look at creating successful startups first-hand.
Our panel of industry experts will cover a range of topics, from getting started building your team, to the importance of finding an impactful mentor, and more. They’ll also answer questions from future startup founders in a Q&A. It’s everything you need to travel the path from big idea to successful startup.
Register for the webinar to discover:
• What successful fintech startups have in common
• The differences between being a solopreneur vs. being a co-founder
• Tips for finding and growing your dream team
• How to go from killer idea to disruptive startup
• Evan Schuman, Moderator, VB
• Jeff Cain, Senior Director, Envestnet | Yodlee Incubator, Envestnet | Yodlee
• Pierre Wolff, SVP Business Development, InCountry
• Ken Kruszka, CEO, SnapCheck
• Kathleen Utecht, Managing Partner, Core Innovation Capital