It’s that time when we strive to rid ourselves of old habits and embrace fresh ideas. In security, threat intelligence is certainly seen as one of those fresh ideas. According to Gartner’s recent “Market Guide for Security Threat Intelligence Products and Services,” “One benefit of threat intelligence is that it improves decision making in core security processes, such as incident response and policy enforcement. Better visibility of the threat landscape helps CISOs justify the need for additional resources and understand the problems they encounter.”
Read more >
In this webinar, Allan Liska, author of “Threat Intelligence in Practice,” will address five practical steps from Gartner’s report to help you make better use of threat intelligence in your organization, including:
• Understanding the threat intelligence lifecycle.
• Knowing the difference between data feeds and threat intelligence.
• Centralizing, customizing, and collaborating with intelligence.
• Integrating with your existing security infrastructure.
• Using vulnerability intelligence to power smarter patching.