The Internet of Things is everywhere - and it's an easy and frequent target of cyber attackers, as evidenced by the recent attacks on cities, industrial control systems, transportation systems, utilities and other infrastructure.
IoT devices are built for convenience, efficiency and cost, and are riddled with vulnerabilities attackers are eager to exploit. So, who is in charge of securing the IoT? Does the responsibility lie with the manufacturer, seller, app developer, security team, or end user?
Join the industry experts for this interactive Q&A discussion on:
- The top IoT trends in 2018
- Threats targeting the IoT
- What's needed to secure connected devices
- How to better defend our critical infrastructure from cyber warfare
- Joseph Carson, Chief Security Scientist, Thycotic
- Matt Buller, CTO – Financial Services, ForeScout Technologies
- Simon Crocker, Systems Engineering Director, Palo Alto Networks
- Christopher Morales, Head of Security Analytics, Vectra Networks
The session will be streamed LIVE from London from the Infosecurity Europe conference.