Upwards of 70 percent of an IRO’s day is spent putting out fires – leaving limited time to address the strategic elements of your IR program. Effectively balancing your time so that you can stay on top of C-suite requests, company and peer analysis and industry trends, is an increasingly difficult challenge. Join IR Magazine and AlphaSense to hear strategies that can help reduce your research and preparation time, allowing you to focus on adding value to your company.
In this webinar, we will discuss how innovative search technology can help:
- Anticipate and prepare for conference call questions
- Discover what your peers are saying about you
- Conduct peer and industry analysis
- Research markets, products and competition
- Easily answer C-suite queries
- John Blaine, vice president of corporate and quantitative services, AlphaSense
- James Hillier, vice president, investor relations, Demandware, a Salesforce company
- Maureen T. Wolff, president and partner, Sharon Merrill
- Laurie Havelock, journalist and podcaster, IR Magazine
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 30 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by IR Magazine.