Implementing Compliance Controls for Data Protection in Regulated Industries
Securing protected data and meeting data privacy compliance demands are top IT challenges, but recent survey results of over 500 IT pros globally show human and processing errors are the top reasons for data loss.
The key is to stop zombie-like employee activity by protecting data in motion – including communication between service providers, government agencies, and customers, or integrating business systems across datacenters and the cloud.
Join this session to understand the essential requirements, strategies and solutions for addressing data privacy laws and regulatory compliance while protecting your data in motion.
The webinar will address key questions such as:
• What are the top data protection concerns of your IT peers and how are their organization addressing them?
• What are the essential IT control requirements protecting data in motion?
• What are practical strategies to cost effectively meet requirements?
• Which file transfer and sharing technologies help or hurt your data protection?
We’ll also look at key trends, which are driving organizational demand for new approaches to technology:
· Security has moved to a “de-perimeterized” model, where security is wrapped around data and applications to ensure protection.
· Strong authentication and encryption are now a default expectation to safeguard sensitive data, both at rest and in transit, but what else is needed to ensure data protection and compliance?
This session will be presented by David Lacey, a former CISO, founder of the Jericho Forum, and author of the original text that formed the basis of the ISO/IEC 27000 standards.