We're entering the third age of B2B data.
Customers are more cynical than ever about giving out their data and GDPR legislation can lead to huge fines for companies that break or bend the rules.
Many B2B brands have seen their email databases decimated by the compliance process, and their access to market severely compromised as a consequence.
At the same time, the rise of Account Based Marketing (ABM) demands a complete rethink of the information required for an effective B2B database (both in terms of breadth and depth), whilst the re-emergence of direct mail as a means of engaging hard-to-reach executives demands the recreation of lost skillsets.
In this webinar, we’ll examine the impact that these diverse factors (and others) are having on your B2B marketing data, and more importantly provide practical tips for to ensure you are ready and effective for both today and tomorrow.
Topics for discussion include:
• How GDPR and PECR legislation are changing the nature of the internal marketing database.
• How to make your database ABM-ready and compliant.
• The impacts and implications on data of a world orientated towards inbound marketing.
• How to use external data sources and resources to make your marketing fit-for-purpose.
• Why data quality is now more important than ever, and how to achieve the gold standard.
Joel Harrison, Editor-in-Chief, B2B Marketing
Adam Leslie, European Sales & Marketing Solutions Leader, Dun & Bradstreet
Andy Grant, Managing Director, Bowan Arrow
David Kershaw, Head of Data & Analytics, The Marketing Practice