When everyone wants Big Data, who gets it?
Nik Rouda, Senior Analyst; ESG, Tanwir Danish; VP Product Dev; Marketshare, Rajiv Synghal, Chief Architect; Kaiser Permanente
The accelerating supply of big data is converging with accelerating data demand from everyday business users. What does it take to get from Hadoop as a data reservoir to Hadoop as a day-to-day data source for your business and end users?
Read more >
The answer to ‘what’ is ‘how’ and ‘who’. Reducing architectural reliance on ‘small data’ technologies and broadening access to Hadoop hold the key to big data payoff.
Join Nik Rouda, Big Data Analyst and blogger at the Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG), as he hosts this webcast featuring guest presentations from real world practitioners Tanwir Danish, VP of Product Development at Marketshare (acquired by Neustar) and Rajiv Synghal, Chief Architect, Big Data Strategy at Kaiser Permanente.
- Latest research on Hadoop adoption patterns and anti-patterns
- Putting users at the center of big data utilization and avoiding the data scientist paradox
- Architectural misconceptions that can tank big data initiatives
- Security and multi-tenancy strategies to accelerate adoption
- Retooling skills and organizational thinking when big data is the rule, not the exception