View our exclusive "Insights with Cyber Leaders Series" and webinars
Cyber Management Alliance presents an exciting series of interviews with International Cyber Security Leaders. Want to know what they look for when hiring for their teams? Want to know the secrets to their success and what keeps them awake at night? Theses exclusive interviews are presented by industry thought leader and Chair of ISACA's UK Security Advisory Group and Global CISO Amar Singh. Series but humours and light hearted interviews. See the leading figures in Cyber Security like you've never seen them before. From Eugene Kaspersky to CTO HP Enterprise and CTO of Intel Security we have an amazing line up. Subscribe for updates.
We take multiple views from top hackers on how they would and could break the Internet - surprisingly simple and powerful, many of these techniques can completely knock-off the Internet let alone bring your organisation to its knees and impact its bottom-line.
The simplicity and success rate are so high it’s no wonder organisations keep getting compromised.
Join me, Amar Singh, as I discuss this and mitigating strategies with the top brains in the industry. Names of the hackers will be disclosed soon.
Tune in for an interactive discussion with cloud and security experts on the key trends shaping enterprise cloud strategy, explore the latest technological advancements, and discover how to better secure your critical data and workflows in the cloud.
Join top cloud and security experts for this interactive Q&A discussion on:
- The top cloud trends in 2018
- Advanced security reporting & analysis
- Minimizing your risk and reducing your attack surface
- Recommendations for improved security
- The future of cloud
- Amar Singh, CEO & Founder, Wisdom of Crowds, Cyber Management Alliance
- Raef Meeuwisse, CISM, CISA, Author of "Cybersecurity for Beginners"
- Paul Dignan, Application Delivery, Networking and Security Expert, F5 Networks
- Chris Munday, Senior Systems Engineer and cloud expert, Palo Alto Networks
The session will be broadcast LIVE from the AWS Summit in London.
The reality: Many organizations have information security protections in place that still fail to reliably answer the question: "Have we already been compromised?". A truly advanced and persistent threat could be hiding in areas of your network, systems or devices and harvesting information for extended periods of time, undetected by security software and unnoticed by an untrained eye.
Join us to
* -See a Live Demo of actual tools used to detect, analyse and hunt down advanced malware.
- Understand how advanced threats evade detection
- Get a clear understanding of exactly how threat hunting works
- Learn how you can begin threat hunting in your organisation.
* -Ask and interact with the specialists in threat analysis.
Following on from our successful webinar titled A Day in the Life of a Threat Analyst, we bring you another informational and educational webinar on how an experienced threat analyst goes about investigating an advanced threat and the tools he/she would use to detect, analyse, hunt and remediate.
Join Amar Singh, CEO and globally acknowledged CISO along with Damien Townsend, deeply experienced senior security analyst and threat hunter on this interactive webinar.
With data breaches on the rise, enterprises worldwide are looking to implement better technologies and processes for faster breach detection and response, as well as train all employees to be cyber aware.
Join this interactive Q&A panel to learn more about:
- Key factors for building a successful CISO strategy
- Why breach prevention matters
- True costs of breaches
- Technological solutions to consider for a more cyber resilient enterprise
- How AI/machine learning and human talent can work together
- Top threats to look out for in 2018
- Amar Singh, CEO & Founder, Wisdom of Crowds, Cyber Management Alliance
- Simon Moor, VP for Northern Europe, FireEye
- Bob Honour, EMEA Marketing Director, SonicWall
Live demo of how to Dynamically Secure Cloud Infrastructure.
The title says it all folks - we are going to talk about what's broken in the cloud and do a demo of why it is so easy to break down the current security infrastructure that most companies deploy in the cloud.
Join me, Amar Singh and other specialists including
- Amar Singh - CEO & Founder, Wisdom of Crowds and Cyber Management Alliance
- Klaus Gehri - Specialist Cloud Security, VP Barracuda
Way back in 2000 it was common practice to spend considerable time configuring and tinkering the plumbing of what we today call cyberspace. The technology was embryonic, immature and often hours were spent ensuring nothing broke and that the business operations carried on smoothly.
Today, those flaky technologies are settled and stable.
- AI and Machine Learning are the focus of marketing teams.
- Everyone keeps focusing on NG or next generation technology.
- If not technology, we keep blaming the human!
Today, surely, the technical plumbing, the boring stuff is secure and stable, correct?
In this webinar we explore the bedrock technologies underpinning cyberspace and discuss why we need to focus on understanding and securing them.
- Amar Singh - CEO and Founder Wisdom of Crowds, Cyber Management Alliance Ltd
- Adam Gladsden - SME cybersecurity technologies.
- NH - DV Cleared, Cyber Criminologist, Dark web researcher & master ethical hacker
On May 25 the long-awaited General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will go into effect across Europe. GDPR is the biggest overhaul of data protection laws in more than two decades. How prepared is your organization for GDPR?
Join this interactive panel of experts as they discuss:
- What is GDPR?
- Why should you be GDPR-compliant?
- How to achieve compliance?
- Steps your organization should take today to prepare for GDPR
- Other GDPR considerations
Amar Singh - CEO, Cyber Management Alliance Ltd
Dr Rula Sayaf - PhD in privacy, security, and data science, GDPR Expert
Punit Bhatia, DPO and author - be ready for GDPR.
Guy Cohen, Strategy and Policy Lead, Privitar
Mark Leiser - Lecturer in Law, University of Leicester
Meltdown and Spectre have set the scene for 2018 and make attending our webinar even more of an imperative. This year is going to see it all and we have top panellists and audience members joining. The US Secret Service’s Mark Grantz, Middle East’s top Cybersecurity executive, Tushar Vartak, Europes most recognised Cybersecurity and AI visionary Ramses Gallego, Cybersecurity SME Wieland Alge, a NATO cleared hacker and of course, your very own Amar Singh, CISO and co-founder of Wisdom of Crowds and Cyber Management Alliance Ltd.
Join the debate, Share your opinions and hear a wide range of experts share their experience and insights.
Cyber Management Alliance brings you our interactive and educational webinar, inaugurating the new year with an exclusive webinar on what to expect, how and what the criminals are going to do (or not do) and what you can do to protect yourself.
Yes, we know GDPR is around the corner, but we believe there is much more ahead than just privacy concerns.
Amar Singh, CEO and co-founder of Cyber Management Alliance, sat down with Jay Bavisi, founder and CEO of EC Council to find out more about his early career, how he started EC Council and developed their Certified Ethical Hacker program, the challenges facing CISOs in business today, and why it’s not just about technical skills.
Cyber Management Alliance, had the pleasure of talking to Jack Daniel from Tenable Network Security and co-founder of BSides Security, about how he started in information security, why he believes it’s important to engage and share information within communities and, if you’re looking to enter the information security industry, how to make your achievements discoverable to a potential employer.
Amar Singh, CEO and co-founder of Cyber Management Alliance, had the pleasure of chatting to Hariprasad Chede, Vice President of ISACA UAE Chapter and CISO in the finance sector, about the CISO role, the importance of threat intelligence for businesses today, and his desire for more account aggregation with valued feedback in the finance sector.